10×⚪×delilah

10××delilah

Delilah laid on her stomach and groped around her bedside table to find the volume knob on her CD player. Not being able to watch Netflix was killing her.

She had been alone in her apartment for two days now, listening to Fearless and Speak Now, and waiting for Baeleigh to bring her prescription over after her shift at The Black Taza was done.

...ding dong...

Delilah rolled to her hands and knees and crawled in the direction of her front door. Thankfully, she knew where she was going, despite not being able to see.

She reached up and unlocked the door and then backed up to let Baeleigh in.

×⚪×

Delilah××Baeleigh

"I got your drugs."

"Anti-inflammatory Opthalmic Corticosteroid Drops."

"Bless you."

" Har har, can you help me with them now?"

"After you hear about my day."

" uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh fine."

" Guess who showed up at the shop today?"

"Bryan again?"

" Nope. It was your boyfriend."

" Since when do I have a boyfriend?"

" I assume since he basically saved your life."

" Uhm..."

"You know...the hot music guy...He has a music shop that I bought that limited edition Panic! CD from and it's like two shops down from The Taz."

"Are you talking about Nolan?"

" Yeah, he walked in looking like he'd lost something."

" Stop wiggling your eyebrows."

" ...How'd you know I was doing that?"

" You reek of immaturity and innuendos. Reminds me of high school."

"..."

"..."

"Anyways, you should call him."

" Oh, yeah I'll just look through the New York phone directory right now, let me sEE if I can find it!"

" You already have it, Dumbo."

" umm what?"

" Give me your phone. ...it's right here."

" oh..."

I'll keep them coming for a little bit. Hopefully I'll start having more regular updates again.