16×⚪× delilah

16×× delilah

Delilah was rudely awakened from her expectations when she found out that it was Rap Night. It probably would have been fine, a little rap never hurt anyone, well...except when it did. Delilah was disgusted by how many New Yorkers rapped about big women.

Nolan apologized profusely, explaining that it normally wasn't like this and that he wouldn't be offended if they left early, but Delilah assured him that it was fine. It wasn't really, but she didn't want the night to end just yet. She was actually enjoying herself.

Delilah and Nolan never ran out of things to talk about and they had a lot in common.

If only the background music wasn't so uncomfy.

××

Nolan loved talking with Delilah, but he couldn't get over the pained expression on her face. She was obviously uncomfortable from the music that was being performed and he didn't blame her. If the tables were turned, he would probably have left a long time ago.

He had to do something about it.

He slyly informed Delilah that he was going to get something for them to drink, but slipped over to the line for the mic instead.

He paced slightly as he waited and mentally prepared himself to perform in front of a crowd.

He was next in line and his heart was pounding, but who better to pop his first performance bubble for than a girl he liked. He felt like a naive teenager, but hopefully it would be worth it.

yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt
I love Nolan so much, don't you?
Ah he makes me so happy