18×⚪×dolan

18××dolan

one long week later

Nolan××Delilah

"Okay you wait here for a second while I tell the driver where to take us."

"... "

"Pouty eyes won't work on me, bub, I'm blind remember?"

" P-pouty eyes? Psh, I don't know what you're talking about. "

"Whatever you say, pouty boy. Now don't listen...okay can you take us the Star Nail Salon on Fourth street please? . ..okay Nolan you can come in now."

" Oof. I don't enjoy surprises. "

"Don't worry. I planned something you'll definitely regret agreeing to do just like you asked me!"

"Ugh."

" You'll be fine. Stop crying, you wuss."

"I am not crying. Wait why are we stopping?"

" Probably because we're here! Come on let's go! "

"Woah...kay. We're going in a nail salon...uh. "

"Yes, he'd like a full pedicure, please and I'll have just a foot soak. Thank you. "

"how come you get a foot soak and I have to have mine painted? And why aren't you getting yours painted? "

"Because you're going to do that."

"Uh...what?"

" You are going to paint them. Now come pick out a color. Ooh this one is cute! "

"Wait...you can see it?"

" Just barely. I've started seeing color blobs a couple days ago, it's still really fuzzy though. "

"You can see?!? Okay how do I look then?"

"You look pretty nice...for a blob."

" Well you look nicer!"

" Pft...very funny. "

"I'm serious. You look amazing."

" ...thanks. Not a lot of people think so... "

"Well, they should."

" ...um anyways. Let's get started, shall we? Lead me to the chair. "

"Alright...there you go."

" ... "

"..."

" So... I listened to that CD you gave me. "

"Really. What did you think?"

"I thought it sounded really familiar! Weird, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Totally weird aha..."

" and then it hit me. It was that one good act that played at Rap Night! I don't know how I didn't see it before!"

"Oh really. How interesting."

" Yeah and I'm thinking I'll call that restaurant and see if they have contact info for them. "

"Wait what?"

"I lost the case to that CD you gave me, like I probably kicked it under my bed or something, and don't know the name of the singer, so I'm going to call that place we went to and see if they can get him ahold of him. I really want to see him play again. I'm thinking next week sometime. "

"Uh..."

"What?"

"Uhm. Nothing. Maybe we can go again as a date."

"Okay!"

UR welcome