6

Seokjin stirred from his deep slumber because of the weak whining sounds. Before he would have thought that it is some hurt kitten or puppy but now he knows who is making these sounds.

Taehyung.

Taehyung is his and Namjoon's baby. Well, he is Yoongi's, Hoseok's, Jimin's and Jungkook's baby too but Seokjin is his umma and Namjoon is his daddy. But back to Seokjin who is slowly waking up. He got up and stumbled toward Taehyung's crib which is standing in their bedroom.

 He got up and stumbled toward Taehyung's crib which is standing in their bedroom

CRIB

Seokjin leaned above whining Taehyung and carefully lifted him. He makes soft shushing noise and kissed his cheek. Then he carried him in bathroom to not disturb Namjoon and laid their baby on changing table. Taehyung has wet diaper and so he started to cry to call his mommy. Seokjin changed him and the little started to chew on hem of his sleeve. Seokjin sighed because he isn't going to be back in bed very soon. He carried the baby downstairs and prepared quick bottle of warm milk. Seokjin's eyes are barely opened and he heads in the living room to feed him. He walks in the living room and yelped in shock. Someone is sitting on the couch and watches some horror movie with tens of liters of blood.

"Yoongi why are you watching something like this in middle of night?!"

Yoongi turned it off and turned to Jin who sat down next to him. He laid Taehyung across his lap and pushed the rubber teat between his lips. Taehyung is sucking on his warm milk and looks around. He spotted Yoongi who turned his head away. Taehyung reached his hands toward handsome face of his mommy and smiled. Seokjin smiled too but hopes that he is going to fall asleep soon and luckily for him he does. Seokjin carried him upstairs and carefully laid him down in his crib. Seokjin fell back on bed next to Namjoon and sighed happily. He is asleep in few seconds while listening Taehyung who is sucking on his pacifier.

In the morning Seokjin woke up as the first one and sees that their baby is still sleeping. Seokjin goes downstairs to cook breakfast while others are still fast asleep. Seokjin is busy with cooking and meanwhile upstairs Taehyung woke up.

The baby rolled on his tummy and blinks few times. His daddy is still sleeping and no one is paying attention to him. Taehyung isn't going to suffer this. He cries out and whines until Namjoon stirred around and got up.

"What is wrong?"

Namjoon lifted him and bounces him on his hip. Taehyung pouted to show that he needed daddy to hold him and Namjoon sighed. Taehyung is so clingy, like a little kitten who needs cuddling all the time or whines. Namjoon goes downstairs and sat Taehyung in his highchair while Seokjin is serving breakfast. Soon everyone came and they are all sitting around the dining table and enjoys Seokjin's heavenly delicious food. After breakfast they go to work out in their gym in basement of their house and Seokjin is alone with Taehyung. The weather is nice so he decided that they can go and play in garden which is around the house. Seokjin dressed his beloved baby and they go out.