19

Even the weather outside is gloomy and windy. The sky is grey and full of clouds which are promising rain and the sun is hidden. All the green trees and grass are looking dead and Taehyung's playground is abandoned.

The little one is sleeping in his crib but soon the painkillers are going to vanish and he will be in pain again. Few rooms away Namjoon slowly regains his consciousness. His tired eyelids flattered few times before he finally opened his eyes and blinks few times. He recognized this bedroom and also from where he got the dull headache. Taehyung, huge fire and lots of smoke. Namjoon remembers how was Taehyung's shirt sticked to his stomach because of the big heat and then something heavy fell on them and he shielded the baby with his own body.

Namjoon feels tired just from recalling this memories and wants to close his eyes again when suddenly a loud shriek ruptured the silent atmosphere of his room. Namjoon can't say to who belongs this kind of screaming because his brain is too tired but then something inside him roared that it is Taehyung. Namjoon's eyes immediately fly open and he wants to get up. Thanks to his broken ribs he fell down back on the soft pillows and fights with the huge pain. Taehyung is still screaming and Namjoon thinks that maybe his brain fooled him and this isn't a bedroom in his house and Kwon took over his gang. Namjoon panics and desperately grunts in pain and effort. This time he sat up and unceremoniously fell down from the bed. He landed on his elbows and groaned in pain when an IV needle painfully slipped out of his flesh but he has no time to rest. He needs to get to Taehyung who is still screaming and crying. Namjoon gritted his teeth and started to crawl. Tears of pain and exhaustion are running down his cheeks and beads of sweat are dripping from his forehead. He is cursing himself for buying such a huge house because the way to their bedroom is endless. He vomited few times but he only forced bile out of his stomach.

Namjoon crawls in the bedroom and spotted the crib where is sitting Taehyung. His face is red because of his hard crying and tears mixed with snots are dripping on chest of his onesie. Namjoon grips bars of the crib and slowly pulled himself on knees and then he managed to stand up on his shaking legs. Taehyung's eyes are closed and he is hysterically crying in pain and distress but Namjoon grabbed him under armpits and hoisted him up. He almost fell down after doing this but then found his balance. Now Namjoon knows that no one is torturing his baby and calmed down. The rush of adrenalin in his body isn't so strong as before and he feels that he is going to faint in few seconds if he doesn't sit down. Namjoon heavily sat down on the bed and starts to pat Taehyung's back. The little is still in pain but also smells scent of his daddy and slowly opened his eyes. His crying abruptly stopped and Seokjin downstairs froze on spot.

He was having a mental breakdown few minutes ago. Taking care of Taehyung who cries all the time and Namjoon who maybe isn't going to wake up is hard and Seokjin is exhausted. He cries whenever Taehyung wails in pain and he cries next to Namjoon's unmoving body every night after washing him. He is trying to be strong but how? He feels that his body is just bones and skin, that he doesn't have even the tiniest bit of strength in his body. When Taehyung started to cry again twenty minutes ago Seokjin has to left the room because he can't stand it. There is nothing what he can do so he hopes that Taehyung will cry himself into exhaustion. Seokjin went downstairs but he still can hear him. He went in kitchen and there he collapsed on his knees. He crawls into a corner and there he pressed his hands over ears and cries. Seokjin feels so desperate. Everything is so fucking wrong. Taehyung is suffering in pain, Namjoon is in coma and rest of heads of BTS gang are coming home very late and covered in blood of their enemies. Seokjin can't believe that kind hearted Jimin, Jungkook and even Hoseok are now killing and torturing members of Kwon's gang. He can't recognize them now, everything what happened changed them so much. Yoongi was cold before but now he is more like a lunatic. Seokjin is scared that once Yoongi wouldn't see who is the really enemy and who is his friend.