17

It is autumn and Halloween is coming soon. Seokjin must buy many things for their party so right after breakfast he got in a car with Taehyung strapped in his car seat. He turned on the radio and started to drive while Taehyung is babbling about his costume and sweets which he wants. Taehyung can't wait for the party and thinks about Bambam's costume. He is coming too with his daddy and Taehyung is looking forward to seeing the scary looking uncle Jackson in some funny costume. Taehyung is playing with his plushie while thinking and Seokjin is singing with the radio. He doesn't realize that a car is driving few meters behind them for few minutes now. This road is leading in middle of deep woods and there are two cars very rarely. It is only an asphalt road in middle of nothing so how is this possible?

Suddenly the car behind them speeds up rapidly and now Seokjin spotted it but it is too late. The car hit them and pushed them off the road. Taehyung is screaming in shock and Seokjin turned to him to check him up. He sees that two men got out from the second car and now head to them. Seokjin quickly grabs a gun from under the seat but the attackers are already here. One punched Seokjin in face and he lost consciousness for a while while the second one opened the rear door. The masked man pulled hysterical Taehyung out of the car and both men run back to their van.

"Taehyung!"

The wound on Seokjin's head is bleeding but he runs as fast as he can. But what he can do when the car is driving so quickly? Seokjin tripped after few meters and desperately reached his hands to the rapidly leaving van. He is hysterically crying and drops his phone few times before managing to call Namjoon. He can't speak and only cries so his lover knows that something terrible has happened.

Namjoon arrives to the place where is wreck of Seokjin's car and sees his lover kneeling on the ground while clutching Taehyung's plushie in his hands.

"They took him! Taehyung is gone!"

Namjoon fell down on the ground too and brings Seokjin close to his chest. They are both crying and Namjoon knows that this pause for breaking down must end soon. He needs to collect himself to Taehyung.

He carried Seokjin in his car and drives home while calling Yoongi. He informed him about what happened and told to Hoseok to hack the police camera system. Maybe that there was some camera close to place of the attack, they need to start somewhere. Hoseok is immediately working on it and Jungkook with Jimin go to search some informations around the city. BTS has many men and some of them maybe heard about someone who wants to kidnap Taehyung.

Namjoon arrived home and finds bottle of Xanax in their bedroom. He threw a pill in cup of water and handed it to Seokjin. He doesn't want to drug him but Seokjin needs to rest before going crazy. In few minutes the Xanax is working and Seokjin is asleep. Namjoon goes in his office to hear results of Hoseok's hard work. He has only few pictures of a black van but the registers plates are fake. Jimin and Jungkook also weren't lucky. So they have nothing. Taehyung is gone and his caregivers have empty hands.

Meanwhile Taehyung is shaking in fear in the unknown place. He hears few voices talking around him but he has a black bag over his head so he sees nothing. His ankles and wrists are painfully tied together and he is whimpering in pain. His whimpering caused that few minutes ago his kidnapers forced a piece of cloth in his mouth and secured it with a duct tape. Taehyung has a wet diaper and he wants nothing more than his mommy who would hug him and say that everything is going to be fine. Taehyung is lying on cold ground and he is starting to get hungry and thirsty but he senses that no one is going to take care of him here. He is silently lying in basement in house of Namjoon's biggest enemy. Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong was always jealous because of Namjoon's success. Why should he be happy when he is getting only crumbs which left after BTS? No, Jiyong doesn't want to be on second place anymore. He doesn't care that Taehyung isn't a gangster, he was the easiest to kidnap and he is the most value for Namjoon. The man won't say no to Jiyong's offer when life of his baby is in bet. Jiyong's offer is simple. Namjoon will give him all of his know-how, people, casinos, simply everything. Only then he will get Taehyung back and he and his family will leave Korea.