14

Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook are draining their poor credit cards for few weeks now. You may be asking why? Because the most important day is coming. Taehyung is going to have birthday and they are ready to pump huge amount of money in South Korea economy.

Namjoon is sure that his gift is going to be the best and biggest one. After all he is Taehyung's daddy so he must show him how much he loves him. His surprise is going to make Seokjin mad so he is keeping it as a secret. Seokjin doesn't have a good feeling when Namjoon said that he can't enter one of the empty room in their house. He is curious but Namjoon keeps the room locked so he needs to wait.

Today theirs little baby boy wakes up excited because his uncles and daddy with mommy keep telling him that his birthday is coming. First he got a special birthday bath. It means that Seokjin threw a bath bomb with scent of marshmallow and glitters. Taehyung is splashing the water everywhere and Seokjin let him stay in the bath for as long as he wishes. The boy's fingers look like a raisins when his daddy picked him up and dried his little body. Taehyung is making cute squealing when he is handed over to his mommy who diapered him and then started to dress him up - and of course that it is Gucci.

 Taehyung is making cute squealing when he is handed over to his mommy who diapered him and then started to dress him up - and of course that it is Gucci

OUTFIT

Yoongi made pancakes stuffed with Nutella and added strawberries on top because this is Taehyung's most favorite food. The birthday boy got plate with his pancakes as first one and Seokjin cut it on smaller pieces. The frightening BTS gang is grinning like a bunch of idiots because they take Taehyung's birthday as a competition for the best gift. Namjoon is chuckling like the biggest idiot because he is sure that his gift is going to win. He used all of his IQ to find out this gift and now can't wait for seeing face of his baby after showing the surprise to him.

After breakfast they gather in the living room which is decorated for the upcoming party.

DECORATION

DECORATION

Hoseok sees Jackson's car stopping in front of the house and goes to open the front door for them and greeted them. Bambam is dragging his stuffed elephant behind him and hugs his friend. He shows his gift to Taehyung who immediately opened the small pink box. Inside is a cute bracelet and Taehyung pulled it out.

"I have one too!"

Bambam showed him his wrist where is the same bracelet. Taehyung immediately put it on and really likes it. Taehyung is showing the decorations to him and when they explored everything the party can start. Seokjin goes in the kitchen where is prepared a big cake for his baby and he put three candles on top. He knows that Taehyung isn't three but who the hell cares?

He is carrying the cake in the living room and everyone started to sing Happy birthday. Taehyung is amazed that this huge cake is only for him and blows on the candles with help of his daddy and mommy. Hoseok is taking many pictures of them and Seokjin cut the cake in pieces for everyone. Namjoon opened bottle of champagne for adults and then opened another bottle with strawberry champagne for kids. They are drinking and eating the delicious cake which was baked by Seokjin. The proud mommy baked four cakes before being satisfied because his baby can have only the best.

After finishing the cake it comes time for presents. Taehyung got tons of clothes and toys but Namjoon still hasn't given him anything. He is only sitting there and grins. Seokjin is frowning now because he needs to give something to their little baby. Namjoon jumped up from his chair and they go behind him. Namjoon is heading upstairs and then unlocked the mysterious door. He turned to them and opened the door in one swift movement.

"Ta-da!"

Everyone is staring in awe but the littles are the most shocked one.

"What the hell ...?!"

Seokjin's awe changed into anger because this is too much. Kim Namjoon built a playroom with carousel for his baby.

 Kim Namjoon built a playroom with carousel for his baby

PLAYROOM

Taehyung screamed happily because this isn't possible. He runs inside and Bambam tugs on hand of his daddy.

"Can I play!?"

He is yelling excited and Jackson nodded so his baby can go to play. Bambam runs behind him and doesn't know what is the best thing in this playroom. The carousel, popcorn machine or the big doll house in Victorian style? Seokjin glares on Namjoon because he can't be serious. Namjoon only shrugs and smiled to show his dimples to Seokjin.

"He deserves it so what?"

Everyone is watching the two littles who are got on the carousel.

"Daddy, make it move. Now!"

Taehyung yelled and jumps up and down on the horse until Namjoon turned it on. Seokjin got on the carousel too because he is scared that Taehyung will fall down. He can't be mad because Taehyung is so happy. Jackson is watching Bambam who is happily swinging his legs and waves to him whenever he sees him and Jackson is sure that his baby is going to want this too. The littles are playing for many hours until Bambam started to get grumpy. Jackson picked up his little baby and Seokjin cooed on the poor thing. He leaded them in a guest bedroom so the little can take a nap and then goes to get Taehyung because he should have a nap too. Unfortunately is busy with playing and he refuses to sleep. He is showing it by loud screaming and crying when Namjoon forcibly picked him up. His uncles are surprised because little Bambam wasn't fighting. When Jackson told that it is nap time, the little one obediently nodded and let his daddy to change his diaper and tuck him in a bed. On the other hand Taehyung is screaming his head off and hit face of his daddy few times. Namjoon doesn't stop and has to use strength to lay him down and turned on the crib mobile to calm him down. Taehyung tries to climb out of the crib but Namjoon laid him down again and pushed a pacifier between his lips. Taehyung kicks the railing of his cot and screams before he passed out. Everyone sighed in relief but also in sadness. Maybe that their little angel isn't such a good boy like they were thinking.