9

Taehyung's picture is now hanging in a silver frame in the living room and when anyone walks around they need to smile. On the other hand their baby is also making them frown. Taehyung is now much more confident around his caregivers and starts to misbehave which is causing Seokjin to be completely exhausted on end of every day. He is spending all the time with the baby while Namjoon and rest of BTS gang works and it means that he has to deal with the hyperactive baby mostly on his own. He loves Taehyung but he wishes that the baby could be calmer. It is tiring to entertain him or get him to nap.

"No!"

Seokjin is trying to give the baby a stern glare but he is so tired that even looking scary is hard. Taehyung is sitting on carpet in the living room and Tinker Bell is playing in the TV behind his back. It is time for his nap because if he skips him that he will be grumpy and fussy for rest of the day. Seokjin turned off the TV and then reached his hand toward Taehyung.

"Nap time is a must for such a fussy kitty like you."

Taehyung shakes his head no and Seokjin groaned. He knows what is coming next and then it really came. Taehyung started to cry while calling for his daddy. The little learned really quickly that Namjoon is soft and always do what he wants. Unfortunately for him Namjoon isn't here, only very angry Seokjin is standing above him.

"Daddy is coming back around dinner and mommy will tell him that you were very bad boy!"

Taehyung's sobs hitched in his throat and he looked up on him in disbelief.

"No!"

Seokjin put his hands on his hips and nodded.

"I will if you don't take a nap right now."

Taehyung knows that he lost so he grabbed his stuffie and let his mommy to pick him up. Seokjin takes him in their bedroom and laid him down in the crib. He tucked him under a blanket and sings him a short lullaby to help soothe him. In few minutes the little one is sleeping and Seokjin silently left the room. He goes downstairs and sat down on couch in the living room. He wants to clean up the toys but his head keeps falling down on his chest. Soon Seokjin's eyes close and he started to snore.

After few hours Seokjin woke up because of Taehyung's crying and he hurries upstairs. His neck hurts because he fell asleep in such a stupid position but he needs to get to his baby. He changed Taehyung's diaper and then took him downstairs so they can have a snack. Taehyung isn't grumpy anymore and acts like a good boy. On the other hand Seokjin still feels exhausted and even his nap didn't help him. Soon he needs to start cooking dinner while Taehyung is playing in the living room. Seokjin finished dinner just in time and then Namjoon with other arrived home. They go to take a shower and Seokjin is laying the table.

Namjoon takes a long shower to wash away smell of gunpowder and then dressed in clean blue jeans and white shirt. He combed his still a bit wet hair and went in the living room where is sitting his little sunshine.

"How was your day?"

Namjoon picked up Taehyung who hugs him around neck and avoids his eyes. Namjoon knows what does it mean - his baby boy was naughty. Namjoon sighed and goes in the dining room where he sat Taehyung in his highchair. He kissed Seokjin's cheek and massaged his shoulders for few seconds before letting go of him.

"I am having a meeting in my office right after dinner."

Seokjin nodded and others came. They are eating dinner and soon Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook disappeared again. Seokjin sighed and picked up Taehyung.

"Bath time!"

He announced and smiled on his baby who squirmed in his hold. Taehyung isn't very big fan of baths so it is going to be a fight again. Seokjin is running a warm bath for him and starts to undress Taehyung. The little one is standing there only in a diaper and then his mommy turned around to stop the water. It only takes few seconds but it is enough for Taehyung to dash out of the bathroom. He runs in the hallway and then started to run away from the waiting bath. He hears his mommy yelling from the bathroom and he knows that he has to hide. He opened the first door and coincidentally this door belongs to office of his daddy.

Namjoon was having a meeting when suddenly door of his office opened and the mafia boss and his men turned their heads to Taehyung.

"Tae bear ..."

This isn't the right moment for him to be here but Taehyung doesn't mind that he is in middle of mafia session. He runs to long curtains which are hanging on the windows and hides behind them. Soon Seokjin dashed in the room with Taehyung's clothes still in his hands.

"I have had enough! He doesn't want to bath, he doesn't want to take a nap and I am tired!"

Seokjin is on edge of breakdown and Namjoon hurries to him. He leaned closer to his ear and whispered: "I will bring him in few minutes, okay? Just wait a bit."

Seokjin left and Namjoon goes to the window where is hiding his baby.

"Who is this naughty baby?"

Taehyung smiled and threw his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"You need to take a bath."

Namjoon tickled his sides and Taehyung giggles but still shakes his head no.

"What if daddy takes a bath with you? Would it help?"

Taehyung thinks for a while and then nodded. Namjoon turned to his men and said that they will take thirty minutes long break. No one objects and Namjoon carried the naughty little in bathroom. He sat him down in the bathtub and started to wash him with a soft wash cloth. Seokjin is lying in their bed with cold towel pressed on his forehead and listens to Namjoon who is speaking with Taehyung with soft voice.

Namjoon is washing Taehyung's petite body and the baby is giggling. His daddy's big hands are tickling him under armpits and then he washed his prince's parts. Namjoon was nervous when he was a total newbie daddy but now he is used to washing Taehyung's crotch and bum. Namjoon finished bathing him and then wrapped him in a big towel. He dried his body and then quickly diapered him and dressed him in an onesie. He carried Taehyung in the bedroom and tucked him in crib. The baby is now ready to sleep and sucks on his pacifier and Namjoon sneaked to the bed where is lying Seokjin. Namjoon lifted the towel a bit and sees that Seokjin is asleep. He gently kissed him on forehead and then turned off the lights. His break ended and now he goes back in his office to continue in the session while his two loves are sleeping.