16

Yoongi's plan to fix Taehyung's brattiness is working and the baby is now much more calmer and doesn't throw a tantrum over the smallest things. Seokjin loves his baby who is now the best boy on planet but feels bad that he has to be spanked few times. Taehyung is listening to his mommy, daddy and uncles and follows the rules which are now hanging on the fridge for him to see. Jackson is glad that they started to raise Taehyung in not such free way as before. He didn't want to say them that every little needs strict rules and discipline and now sees that they found the right way. Jackson has rules for Bambam and his baby is obediently following them but Jackson is more strict than Namjoon and Seokjin. Bambam isn't getting so many expensive gifts like Taehyung and Jackson is always ready to kill every misbehaving on its end and thanks to that Bambam is the most well behaved little. Of course that the little sometimes acts up but it happens only when he slips deeper in his little space or when he is mad on his daddy.

This morning Seokjin is cooking breakfast while Namjoon is still sleeping upstairs. The mafia boss came home very late last night and now sleeps and Taehyung is wandering around the bedrooms. The baby boy climbed out of his crib feeling a bit older than usually and he is only wearing a diaper while sucking on his pacifier and dragging his stuffed friend behind him.

He stops in Yoongi's bedroom and stands next to the bed and watches his uncle who is peacefully sleeping. Hoseok is also still asleep and Taehyung observes the man's collection of Kaws figurines. The little one is bored so he goes in Jimin's and Jungkook's bedroom.

This place is one huge mess. There is a Jungkook's weight bench and on top of it are many clothes. On floor are stacks of Jimin's mangas and few dirty plates and bowls. Taehyung can't speak Japanese so he only looks on the pictures in mangas and then goes closer to the bed. His uncles aren't here, but he spotted some colorful magazine and pulled it out. On the cover is some girl with huge breasts and she is wearing only tiny bikini which aren't covering much of her body. Taehyung picked it up and looked on his naked chest. Why he doesn't have chest like her?

Taehyung holds the magazine and waddles downstairs and in the kitchen where is his mommy cooking breakfast. The man is turned to his baby with his back and he is preparing Taehyung's favorite scrambled eggs with pieces of sausage.

"Mommy, I wanna titties!"

Seokjin dropped the spatula which he was holding and swiftly turned around. He gasped dramatically after seeing what is his baby holding in his hands and he is already plotting killing the culprit.

"Mommy look!"

Taehyung proudly showed the magazine to his mommy who is almost yelling in anger.

"Meeting in the kitchen! RIGHT NOW!"

Everyone is now awake and runs downstairs. Namjoon is ready to fight with whoever made his lover angry but only found Seokjin with an adult magazine in his hands. He sees how Jimin blushed and hid his face in his sweater paws and Jungkook bites on his lower lip. Seokjin found the culprits and throws the magazine on Jungkook.

"You know very well that we have a baby in the house and you still have something like this just lying around!"

Jungkook picked it up and throws it in the kitchen bin. He has forgotten that they have something like this in their bedroom. Jungkook doesn't mind sleeping with girls or boys but this must be quite old because he has been sleeping only with Jimin for the last two years.

"I am sorry, okay hyung?"

He doesn't want to admit that they weren't in their bedroom because they had sex in the laundry room. Jimin is a kinky boy who likes to fuck with Jungkook on places where someone could find them and having sex on the washing machine while it was washing load of white clothes was too big seduction.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of the little one and strokes his hair.

"She is a girl and only girls can have chest like the girl on the cover. And Taehyung is a boy, am I right?"

Taehyung nodded and thinks for a while.

"But why there isn't any girl in our house?"

The caregivers looked around on each other and shrugged.

"Well, we all like men and not girls."

Taehyung looks on his mommy who is smiling while holding Namjoon's hand. It seems okay that there aren't any girls because everyone looks happy. Taehyung nodded and then waddles over to the table where is a plate with his most favorite eggs. The little one starts to eat and his caregivers sighed happily. Luckily for them Taehyung doesn't have more intimate questions and his attention is now focused on looking on his reflection on a shiny spoon.