18

The whole house is silent as the grave. No music or TV is playing, there is no laughter, only silence is filling the whole place. Life in this family stopped because of what happened to the two most important members. Only few hours ago BTS gang arrived in their house, with tearstained faces, covered in blood and ash.

A close friend of Seokjin and Namjoon is a very good doctor and he treated Namjoon and Taehyung but he can't do much more for them.

"Namjoon got poisoned by smoke and it caused that he is in coma. On the other hand Taehyung is awake, unfortunately. He suffered from burns on his stomach and chest and the whole healing process is going to be very painful and hard for him."

Seokjin glanced on his poor baby who is now asleep. Lots of painkillers and antibiotics are running through his body and he is also drained after being kidnapped and held hostage. He is sleeping in his crib while Namjoon is lying in one of the empty bedrooms. An oxygen mask is strapped over his mouth and nose and he is dressed in a clean pajama because Seokjin bathed him together with Hoseok. They can't get rid of feeling that Namjoon is dead. His handsome face is grey and he looks so peaceful like nothing is bothering him anymore.

Seokjin is running a wet towel over Taehyung's forehead because the poor baby has a fever. Rest of BTS is watching him because the man looks like he is going to collapse. Two most important people in his life are seriously injured and he can only helplessly watch so yes, he is on edge of collapse. Meanwhile Yoongi called every men of BTS gang in their house and then stands in front of them.

"You know what has Namjoon done for you! He helped to each one of you! And now some motherfucker hurt him, kidnapped and hurt Taehyung! Now it is time for pay him back!"

Yoongi is maybe quite cute and soft around his family but now everyone is shaking in fear. There is no one who is going to stop him, partly because he is right and they are also scared of him. This petite man with wide collection of knifes is famous for being extremely good and cruel.

"We are going to hunt every man who was in Kwon's gang! They need to suffer for what they have done."

The men are cheering up loudly because they love their boss. Namjoon has always helped him, if some of his people don't have enough money for medical help or school tuition for their kids Namjoon was always there to save the situation. If some of his people die he has always helped to the widow and orphans. They pay this kindness back with undying loyalty and now they want to see blood of their enemies who decided to attack them. Yoongi goes with them while Jungkook stays at home and takes care of Jimin who can't walk with his injured leg. Hoseok is only standing in hallway in front of bedroom where is screaming Taehyung and doesn't know what he should do. Some people, for example his parents, say that Hoseok is autistic. The truth is that yes, he is a bit of autistic. He hates this change and tension in air and doesn't know how to deal with it. Hoseok likes to show his love but he isn't good with stress or fear. He wants to scream, he wants to punch his head against wall but he knows that everyone is too busy now and he can't cause more troubles. So Hoseok goes in bedroom where is Namjoon.

Namjoon saved him when he was homeless because his parents kicked him out for being useless. They didn't see his talent for computers and mercilessly threw him on streets. Thats when Namjoon met him. He was already boss of BTS gang and he owned an internet coffee shop where Hoseok lived after being left on streets. Then manager of the coffee shop called Namjoon because the boy didn't have enough money to pay the bill. Namjoon immediately realized that he needs someone like Hoseok who can do magic things with computers.

Hoseok sat next to Namjoon's bed and starts to silently cry. He hesitantly takes Namjoon's hand in his and stares on face of his boss.

"You need to wake up. Please .... what are we going to do without you?"

He thought that Namjoon will wake up right now but the man stays motionless. Hoseok sighed and carefully tucked the warm hand back under covers. How are they going to survive without their leader?