8

Everyone in the house is nervous today because birthday of their queen is here. Seokjin is going to turn twenty-seven today and they all know that he wants a party. Seokjin simply loves to celebrate everything. Christmas, Valentine's day, Easters, Halloween and more are a big deal in this household. Namjoon as Seokjin's boyfriend prepared the party for his queen and he has also lots of gifts for him. They want to spoil him with many gifts because Seokjin is also spoiling them. Seokjin is taking care of the house, he cooks for them, he is always here to listen to their problems and helps them so today they want to pay him back all his kindness. They have no idea that the baby is also working hard on a gift for his mommy.

Taehyung is keeping this gift as a secret because a gift has to be a surprise. He is working for two weeks on a picture for his mommy and today he is happily smiling when is his daddy dressing him up for their party.

"Why are you so happy today?"

Namjoon doesn't know why is Taehyung smiling so much and maybe that there is some ugly surprise waiting for them. Like few days before when he found his laptop covered with glitter stickers. Taehyung shakes his head no because it is a secret and Namjoon finished dressing him up. The baby is perfect, as his mommy.

 The baby is perfect, as his mommy

OUTFIT

They walked downstairs where are waiting the others and sat down. The living room is full of pink and golden balloons and there are also many white orchids because Seokjin likes them. On table are lying Seokjin's gift and the birthday boy came with a golden crown on his head. Seokjin is shining and clapped his hands because he can't wait for opening his presents but first is a cake. It is Seokjin's favorite one with coconut and everyone got a piece after Seokjin blew out the candles. Now he can get his presents.

The first one is Namjoon's and Seokjin opened the box to find a luxury watches inside.

WATCHES

Seokjin really loves them and immediately put them on his wrist. He is slowly opening rest of the gifts and Taehyung's smile is fading away. Suddenly his gift doesn't look so great and he doesn't want to give it to his mommy. All these gifts are so pretty and luxurious that his drawing won't impress his mommy. Taehyung hides the paper behind his back and his caregivers turned their heads to him.

"What are you hiding there?"

Seokjin smiled on him and Taehyung shakes his head no. He finds his gift stupid next to all the pretty things. Seokjin pulled his baby in his lap and gently pulled his hands from behind his back.

"Let mommy see what you have."

Seokjin takes the picture and smiled. Tears gathered in his eyes because he doesn't care about expensive watches or other expensive things. This is the gift which his heart wanted to get. The drawing is Taehyung and his caregivers. There is Yoongi with his gloomy expression, Hoseok with wide bright smile, tanned Namjoon with dimples on his cheeks, small Jimin with chubby cheeks, Jungkook is the muscle pig with bunny teeth, Seokjin has wide shoulders and Taehyung is in middle of them. A sun is smiling on them from corner of the paper and there is a rainbow above them. Seokjin needs some imagination to see who is who on the picture but doesn't need to think twice to see the huge effort which his baby put in this.

"This is the biggest masterpiece which should hang in Louvre."

He kissed Taehyung's cheeks and stroked his hair. Everyone is cheering up above the beautiful picture and Namjoon decided to frame it up because they need to show that they have such a talented baby. Seokjin is staring on the picture and smiles on his baby who is cuddling close to his chest. Poor Taehyung is too shy to look on his caregivers who are standing around him but he smiling. After all his mommy likes it so he has a reason to feel proud.

In the evening Seokjin and Namjoon are lying in their bed while Taehyung is sleeping in his crib. Seokjin put his head on Namjoon's chest and his lover feels that something is bothering him.

"Is something wrong?"

Namjoon stroked his naked back and Seokjin nodded a bit.

"After seeing that picture I realized that he sees us as his real family, we are not only some people who helped him - we are one family. It scares me."

Namjoon looked in his worried eyes and smiled.

"There is no need to be scared. I know that being family means lots of responsibility but with him everything feels somehow better."

Seokjin feels it too that Taehyung is making everything better but taking care of a little is huge responsibility and Seokjin's stomach is twisting over idea that he will fail and hurt Taehyung.

"You were scared when you fell in love with me. I don't know what makes you so scared because you are the best lover and mommy."

Seokjin smiled because it is true. He was scared when he felt that he loves Namjoon but it was caused by fact that Namjoon is a mafia boss. Their relationship started like a casual relationship.

Seokjin was a cook in a restaurant where Namjoon came for a dinner. He was amazed by the delicious food so he wanted to pray the cook and manager of the restaurant took him in the kitchen where he saw the most beautiful person in the whole universe. Seokjin had no idea that Namjoon is a mafia boss when they went on their first date. He was only shocked that Namjoon bought a whole cinema for them so they had privacy. Namjoon told to Hoseok to do a small research to find out what Seokjin likes so they watched his most favorite movie and had his most beloved snacks. Four dates later Seokjin was suspicious that Namjoon is stalking him because he knows so many things about him. Then he was walking around a casino one day and Namjoon was walking out of there with few men in suits bowing to him. Seokjin stared on him and the man spotted him. It was clear that Namjoon couldn't have lie anymore and said the truth. He was excepting that Seokjin will run away but he stayed and nothing can make him to leave Namjoon's side.