13

Meanwhile Seokjin is feeling extremely guilty in the luxurious spa resort. A girl is massaging his back and he is thinking about his baby. Every day Seokjin wakes up with thoughts if his baby had a good sleep and if he eats well. He was speaking with Namjoon few times but it isn't the same.

This vacation is great. The food here is great and so the services. Seokjin is enjoying the nice pampering but feels bad that he left his baby alone. Taehyung would enjoy it here too. So Seokjin is quite relieved that today he is leaving. He is going to see if his baby survived care of his daddy and uncles and also how the house looks right now. One of Namjoon's man came to pick him up and takes him home. Seokjin got out of the car and looked around. Everything seems okay from here so he walked inside.

He peeked in the kitchen and sees that there isn't any mess. Then he looked in the dining room which is clean and also empty. Taehyung's highchair and rest of the chairs are pulled to the table and there are fresh flowers in a vase. This is weird, where is everyone? Seokjin walks in the living room and silently put his bag down on floor. Everyone is here and sleeps. They were playing with Taehyung after breakfast and got a bit too excited so they get tired and decided to take a nap before somehow managing to make lunch. Yoongi is laying sprawled on the couch, his head is resting on Hoseok's thigh who is sleeping in sitting position. Namjoon is sleeping sitting on the carpet with back resting against the couch and Jimin has his legs thrown over his lap. Jungkook is laying on the floor with Taehyung sleeping on his chest. Taehyung is fisting Jungkook's shirt in his little hands and he is slobbering with his pacifier laying on the carpet next to them. Seokjin sat down next to his baby and sighed sadly. They are having a nap together and he is missing this. Seokjin carefully picked up his baby and pressed him to his chest. Taehyung is woken up by being hoisted up like this and he grumpily opened his eyes. No words can describe his surprise and happiness when he sees his mommy in front of him.

"Mommy!"

Taehyung yelled and wraps his arms around Seokjin while his daddy and uncles are slowly waking up. They are a bit dazed but smiled when they see that Seokjin is back.

Seokjin is tightly hugging his baby and kisses his cheeks again and again before sitting down on the couch. Seokjin rubs his nose against Taehyung's hair and chest and sniffled.

"I smell that daddy didn't use the right fabric softener. He also left the wet clothes in washing machine for too long and forgot to put the straight in dryer."

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi look on each other because this is typical Seokjin. He is always scolding first before praising. Taehyung giggled and snuggled closer to his mommy and his daddy and uncles feel sad that he has forgotten about them so easily.

"But I think that you did a good job."

Their faces lighten up after hearing Seokjin's praise and Seokjin added that he is going to cook something delicious for them. He is cooking and Taehyung is holding hem of his apron. The little one doesn't let go of his mommy for the whole time and then Seokjin served their food. Taehyung is sitting in his highchair and can't take his eyes off Seokjin and eats like a good boy. After their dinner Seokjin picked up Taehyung and holds him on his hip while they walked around the hallway where are hanging Taehyung's newest pictures. Seokjin is praising each one and then goes to run him a warm bath. He decided to take the bath with Taehyung because the baby is looking on him so cutely. The little squealed in happiness when his mommy got inside and started to wash him. Seokjin's long fingers are massaging his skull and he is washing his hair. Taehyung is playing with his rubber duckies and doesn't mind his mommy who is bothering him with a sponge. After the bath Seokjin wrapped him in a thick towel and picked him up. He laid him down on a changing table and fastened a soft belt around Taehyung's tummy so he won't roll down from the table while Seokjin prepares a diaper. He is silently humming and unfolded clean diaper and slides it under Taehyung's bum. Then he sprinkled a baby powder on the little crotch and bum and fastened the small tabs on sides of the diaper.

"Come here my baby bear."

Seokjin gently grabs Taehyung under armpits and picked him up. He holds Taehyung on his hip with one hand under his bum and second hand on his back. He goes in the kitchen and started to make a bottle of warm milk. Soon it is done and Seokjin checked the temperature of the milk on his skin and then goes back upstairs in their bedroom. Taehyung whines because he wants his bottle but he has to wait until Seokjin sat down on their bed and then laid him in his lap. Seokjin folded Taehyung's hands on his tummy and then nudged his lips with teat of the bottle. The little one is hungrily sucking and soon his eyes closed. Seokjin really missed this feeling of Taehyung's small body pressed to him. He kissed forehead of his perfect baby and tilted the bottle so he can drink even the smallest drops. Taehyung is ready for sleep but Seokjin doesn't want to let go of him so he laid down in their bed and positioned Taehyung next to him. He snuggled closer to him and kissed top of his head. They fell asleep cuddling and later when Namjoon came in the bedroom, he joined them without hesitation.