SIX

Five-0 team was having lunch at Kamekona's.
"Any ideas guys?" Kono asked about the current case.
"Not until Kim wakes up. Hopefully he can tell us more about where he came from and what happened to him," Steve spoked about surviving victim who was still unconscious in hospital, "and according the doctor we can't question him for at least 12 more hours until the fluids they're giving him kick in."
"That gives you time to go see your girlfriend," Danny grinned at Steve.
"Steve has a girlfriend?" Chin was cought in surprise.
"I don't have a girlfriend."
"No. So how would you call her then genius?"
"We're doing this again?"
"Yes we're doing this again," Danny was grinning from ear to ear. He loved teasing his partner.
"She's someone I care about very much and will go see now," Steve smiled and removed his phone from his pocket.
"Everybody, in seal's terms that's word for girlfriend," Danny was enjoying himself and the whole team laughed with him.
"Danno shut up!"
"Don't call me Danno!"
Steve got up to make a phone call.

When I got back to the bungalow I fell on the couch immediately. I was tired as hell. But I had nice time with Mike and we agreed to stay in touch.
"Hello?" I answered my phone without checking caller ID.
"Hey it's me."
"Hi," I was happy to hear Steve's voice, "how did it go at work?"
"We are in the middle of a case but our only lead is currently unconscious so I was thinking to stop by?"
"Come, I'm back at the bungalow now."
"On my way. See you soon." He was happy he gets to spend as much time with Sami before she leaves.

Knock, knock.
"It's opened," I shouted.
Steve entered the large living area and saw Sami laying on the couch face down, "That bad huh?"
"It looks worse than it feels."
"You look like you're about to die."
"Then it looks exactly how it feels," I joked. Steve walked over to me and kissed the back of my head.
"Is that how you've been since you came back?" He was a bit worried seeing Sami like that.
"Yeah, it's comfortable."
"I bet. Can I get you anything?"
"New set of legs?" I tried to fight the pain with humor.
"Wait here," Steve said and disappeared into the bathroom.
"That won't be a problem."
Steve laughed.
He came back with bottle of baby oil, "This will help."
He started massaging my sore legs.
"That's so good," I mummled.
Steve smiled and pushed harder into my muscles.
"Even better."

"So what's the case? Or you can't tell me?" I winked at Steve as I finally sat up.
"Sorry 'bout that," he sat next to me and put his arm around me.
"We have ship that doesn't exist and man who's been dead for 6 years. And 2nd victim who's still unconscious in hospital. Jerry is trying to find out more from various databases but so far no luck," he pulled me closer and kissed the side of my neck.

His hand stroked my back, "What about you? How was your hike except the obvious consequences?" He laughed at my pain.
"The trail was great, especially some views but the hills kicked my ass," I sighed, "don't say I told you so," I laughed as I remembered Steve's words from this morning.
"I wasn't going to," he laughed.
"And I have good news for you," my hand tracing his abdomen.
"Yeah? What's that?"
"Mike has a boyfriend."
Steve laughed loudly, "That is good news indeed."
I laughed and kissed him on the side of his chest.

"Tomorrow is your last full day here huh?" Steve sighed after he carried me to bed.
"Yeah," I said stroking his muscilar abdomen. I wasn't happy about it either.
"Do you have a plan?"
"I'll drive to the North shore in the morning."
"And later?"
"I was hoping we could spend some time together."
Steve smiled cheekily, "What about I take you on a trip?"
"Where?"
"That's a surprise."
"I like surprises," I looked at him lovingly, moved to his lips and kissed him good night.

I woke up to the ringing phone.
Steve grabbed it from the night stand, "Chin. Ok I'll be there in 40 minutes."
"Hm," I sighed on the idea of him leaving our warm bed.
He turned to me, "The man in hospital woke up. I gotta go talk to him."
"5 more minutes," I begged.
"Ok," he smiled as his nose touched mine.