NINETEEN

Thank you all for 1k!

◆◆◆

I woke up next morning when rays of sunshine hit my face. Steve was still fast asleep next to me, his arm lovingly under my head. I let him rest, he needed it after his emotionally eventful night, and got up carefully, not wanting to wake him up.

I walked inside our enclosed bathroom, took off Steve's old
t-shirt which I started using as my nightgown all together with my panties and hopped into the shower. When I felt stream of hot water hit my body I immediately relaxed and let it wash away all tension my body was holding. I was a bit tired from last night as we got back to bed after 5am but the water was definitely making me feel better.

I wasn't a trained SEAL so when Steve put two hands on my hips and pulled himself right behind me it caused me to hold my breath in surprise. His soft lips found the sensitive spot on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and let him do his magic.

When I turned around to wrap my hands around his neck I saw him smiling at me.
"I thought you were sleeping," I smiled back, happy he was feeling better.
"Hmmm," he mumbled in deep voice. He didn't give me better answer. Instead he pulled me on him until my boobs were pressed onto his chest and pressed his lips to mine. I parted my lips to let his tongue in. While doing so he wrapped his arms around me even tighter. When I felt his tongue inside my mouth I seized the moment.

I soon felt his erection pressing to my sensitive parts. I couldn't help it when my hand slid down and wrapped itself around it and squeezed tightly. Steve interrupted our kiss and when he looked at me I saw his smile. I started stroking him and he pushed his mouth back on mine. The hot water was now pouring down on both of us turning us into one hot mess.

I began stroking him faster, eventually sliding my hand on the tip of his penis and massaging him there. It had quick effect on him as he closed his eyes, tilted his head back and was enjoying what my hand was doing to him.
Soon his erection got harder and I saw he was almost there. I squeezed my fingers around him even tighter. He wasn't holding anything back when it pushed him into his release.

When he came back to eart I saw he was happy and it made me happy too. I hugged him and let the water fall on our bodies.

Steve got out of the shower first, grabbed large towel for himself and handed me mine while I was still in the shower. I wrapped myself into it and watched Steve as he was drying his body. When he was done he reached for my hand, gently pulling me out. I followed his lead and ended up pressed on his naked body. He wrapped his arm around me and we walked to our bedroom.

My plan was to dry myself first, then put on some clothes and head downstairs to make us breakfast but I didn't get a chance to do any of that when Steve pushed me carefully on the bed and I fell on my back. Steve followed and was quickly on top of me.
"What do you think you're doing?" I laughed but definitely didn't mind the trail of hot kisses he was leaving on my neck.
"Oh Steve," I moaned when his lips pushed to the right spot.
"Nothing," he whispered into my ear in between kisses.
It was hot. He was hot.
"Nothing alright. Keep doing the nothing."

He slid his hand under my towel. I spread my thighs to allow his fingers to enter me. I closed my eyes when I felt that he pushed them inside. It felt so good. I arched my head back and pressed my lips together, enjoying the sensation his skilled fingers created inside me.

He was pushing in and out until he felt me tighten. In that moment instead of leading me all the way to my climax, he pulled his fingers out. I rested my neck back to the pillow when he opened the towel I was still wrapped in and revealed my naked body to cold air.

Steve leaned his body over mine. He took one nipple of mine into his mouth and gently pulled on it with his teeth. He supported his weight with one hand while the other trailed on my body from my belly all the way up until it squeezed my other boob.
Those feeling were so good that I suddenly noticed an intense throbbing in my insides. I reacted on them and wrapped my legs around his waist, grabbed Steve's penis and let him inside me.

I saw him exhale and close his eyes when my walls clenched around him immediately after he pushed himself into me.
I wrapped my arms around his strong back and pulled him onto me.
His thrusts were perfect, not to hard but still creating extasy in my low parts.

He was thrusting in and out but I was still not ready to give in just yet. I pushed into his chest signaling I want him to stop. I pushed into his side and he flipped us si I was now on top. I started riding him first. Then I moved high up almost to the point when he was out of me before sliding down on him slowly, feeling every bit of him moving inside me, until I sat down, feeling him deep inside me. I repeated those motions until I saw that Steve couldn't take it anymore. And I couldn't either.

I bent down to kiss him with my tongue and whispered into his ear, "I want you to cum inside me."
I sat up back straight and continued bumping up and down on him until I felt his explosion inside me. I followed shortly after.

"I'm not gonna survive when you go back to LA," Steve said out loud as we were laying next to each other on the bed, tired after sex.
"I was thinking," I revealed an idea I had for few days, "when I go back, we could meet soon somewhere half way for a weekend or so. To make the waiting easier before one of us can come visit and stay longer."
"I'd like that," he lifted himself on his arm to face me, grining from ear to ear. I couldn't help myself and grinned at him as well.
"For our secret sexy getaway. You're smart." He leaned to me and softly kissed me.

"I think it's time for breakfast" I said when his lips were no longer on mine.
"Hm." His body was suddenly back on mine but I didn't mind that the breakfast will be brunch.