TWENTY FIVE - "The End"

"This is much better," I smiled with my eyes closed, feeling Steve's warm kisses on my arm. Our limbs were tangled into the soft white sheets of our bed as an aftermath of our passionate afternoon.
"You're not fan of PDA?" Steve joked.
"You can kiss me wherever you want but I'm not having sex with you in front of other people." I pretended to be mad at him for suggesting something like that but I could not enjoy him more at that moment.
"Never?" Steve teased as his lips moved to my shoulder.
"Out of the picture."
"Fair enough," Steve laughed.

"You can't do this. That's not a move." I looked at him as we were sitting on the bed.
"I'm sure it is."
"No it isn't. The king can only move one field at a time."
"Yeah. I know," he mumbled after a while. He was unhappy as he was about to loose third chess game in a row.
But I had an idea how to cheer him up.
"I'll let you win if you give me something in return."
"Yeah what's that?" he lifted his eyes from his lost chess game to look at me. Damn those dark blue eyes I thought to myself as I couldn't stop looking into them and winked at him.
"Oh that," he smiled. He moved the chess board away and quickly climbed on top of me.
"Yes that," I giggled.
"If that's the reward for loosing, I'll have to loose more often," he winked and I got lost in his dark blues once again.

I was woken up by ringing phone.
"Yes Danny."
My head was on Steve's chest so I heard his baritone when he spoke.
"Anything interesting?" I asked when Steve put his phone back on the nightstand.
"No. Danny was just snooping."
"We're lucky he didn't rent himself room next door," I laughed.
"I don't want to talk about Danny right now," Steve flipped me so he could lay on top of me and leaned in for soft kiss. "Good morning gorgeous."
"Good morning to you too," I replied and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do you want to go for breakfast?"
He was thinking for a minute. "What if we order room service?" He suggested. "It'd give us another twenty minutes."
"It's a good idea," I smiled knowing well how we will spend the time.

"I'm going to take a shower," Steve finished his fruit bowl and slowly climbed from our bed.
"Steve."
"Hm," he turned around.
"Nothing," I grinned enjoying the view.
"You want to join me?" He teased.
"I do," I removed the sheets from my body and got up as well.
"Can you take the muffin from the tray with you please?" Steve asked.
"Wait do you wanna eat me or the muffin?" I teased.
"Well..."
"You have to think about it?!" I walked to him and gently slapped him on his butt.
"I want both," he lifted me into his arms and carried me under the shower.

----

I was comfortably resting my back on Steve's chest. We flew in from Tulum the evening before and this was our first morning back in our house in Hawaii.

He wrapped his arms around my body and whispered into my ear, "I never want this to end. I want to stay like this with you forever."
"Me too," I smiled as his grip around me tightened. "I will never leave this place Steve. I will never leave you."

The End.

Thank you all for reading.