Chapter Seven: The Winners Bounty

Want to shout out a few readers for this one! 

braidedcurls Aprilbaby23 mummaluv greeneyes577 

Please remember I love hearing your comments, and requests!
If you haven't make that star in the corner glow, and leave a follow!
Let a few friends know about my books it helps me out a lot

If you want to get chapters before anyone else, and decide on things that happen become a Patron for $5 and you'll get all the rewards! 
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnoftheagez

Carter smiled as he dragged her into the bathroom, she was fighting against him, she finally noticed the blood that was splattered across him

Carter smiled as he dragged her into the bathroom, she was fighting against him, she finally noticed the blood that was splattered across him. He grinned, and ran his hand up and down her shoulder. "I adore you Valery. How about you and I take a victory bath."

"No...please... you cannot do this to me."

He frowned and made sure the door was locked. "I can because I am your husband. Now am I going to have to undress you, or will you do it for me?"

"Why should I?"

"Because if I do it, it wouldn't feel right, will it?" He asked as he began to undress himself. His top flying off and landing on the floor beside the toilet. She stopped and looked him over, a blush covering her face. He grinned and flexed for her. "You like what you see darling?"

"Carter..this isn't alright, you know this is wrong don't you? Kidnapping me, killing people. Its illegal, if you left this place and cops learning of what you had done, you would be in jail."

"It isn't wrong if you accept it." He said. "Like whats her face in that children's story. Belle."

"I am not going to fall in love with you." She said, turning away from him. He began to rub her shoulders, careful and kind. His hands made their way down her body. He licked her neck, than began to suckle the spot on her neck that made her twitched when she first got a hold of her. She twitched, and tried to cover her mouth to end the moans that escaped her.

"You will learn to love me baby girl, I can offer you so much. Offer you a life, a family, food to eat, protection, once you begin to behave I can offer you more. We can do things you used to enjoy. I want to learn about you, so please tell me what you want to do, who you are."

"I want to go home."

"This is your home, do you even have someone to go home to? I have killed that man you called a lover." He snarled as he lifted up her arm showing her the bruises. "He hurt you, have I hurt you."

She hesitated. "Yes."

"What I did was give you a rule and you broke it."

She frowned. "Alright, you have never given me bruises like he did."

"Have I taken something from you without asking?" She hesitated, thinking for a moment. He hadn't raped her yet, he had forced kisses, and what he was doing now wasn't exactly what she wanted, but he hadn't harmed her, not like he would.

"You took me from my home, kidnapped me, killed my boyfriend."

"Any good husband would." He snapped, she wasn't going to be as easy to break as he had hoped. "Fine, if this is the way its going to be I will just do it for you darling." He kissed her again and began to pull her top off, slow and careful.

She whimpered, and began to struggle against him. "Stop stop okay. I..I will do it."

He smiled. "Good, thats my good girl." He said as he kissed her again.

She turned, her back turned from him, Carter smiled and sat against the counter just waiting. Her top was down on the floor, and soon she began to undo her bra. He wanted to see her turn terribly, but knew forcing her to turn could ruin the moment they were having. She had her bra off soon and it dropped, he groaned and kept waiting. He knew they would need to have a blood bath before he could purposely get her pregnant, babies had their own ceremony. She began to slip out of her pants, and that was when he noticed her underwear. He smiled, seeing that it said. "Kiss my Ass." He chuckled, and she dropped them as well. She turned to look at him finally and his jaw dropped. She was flawless, even with the bruises and a few scars, she was beautiful. Even with the nose ring and the tattoo, something some members of the family would see as an imperfection, she saw as a personality trait.

He licked his lips, and made his way towards her, first undoing his belt as he took large strides, than dropping his pants. She was pressed against the wall, soon he had his hands on either side of her face. "Take them off." He whispered in her ear, his muscles rippling as he breathed. She looked up to him, concern in her eyes.

"What?"

"Boxers, take them off me." He replied, his face closers to her now. She gulped and slid her hands towards him, realizing she was unable to do anything even if she wanted to. She still wore a collar, unsure if she was allowed to take it off. He smiled, he licked her nose and her lip curved in a frown. He only chuckled, he felt her finger tips lazily touch his skin, fumbling with the fabric of his boxers. "Go on." She grabbed them, having done this before. She didn't know how he would react if she said the man he killed had done this to her. He didn't care, but he hoped she was clean for him, just as he was for her. He smiled as she finally pulled them down, he was hung like a horse, and she gasped as he thrusted himself towards her. She let out a whine as he did so. "Come on, live a little." He murmured. She whimpered, and then let out a moan as he inserted a finger inside her.

As she was pressed against the wall she bit her lip, trying not moan. She didn't want him to know she liked it. "How..How do you know how to do this?"

"My uncle taught me how, hes really good with the men and the women, and I have read some books. Watched something they call..Porn.. a few times."

She muttered under her breath as he flipped her over and spread her legs slightly and inserted another finger in. He held onto the collar keeping her in position. She let out a yelp as he got his tip against her entrance. "Bath..aren't we taking a bath?"

"I am already dirty, why not finish this than do it?" He asked, he held tight, she gasped realizing he wasn't kidding. "Are you going to tell me to stop. I hear your moans, I know you like it."

"N..No.." She whispered, he smiled knowing that was an okay. He slowly entered her, she let out a shout as he began to thrust into her, her breasts pressed against the wall. He kept pushing himself inside. "Don't don't cum inside me." She begged. "Please don't I cannot be a mom here. I can't do it."

"I won't now, but eventually." He replied back. "When you want it."

"I will never want...want to be..ahh Carter... to be a mother.." She screamed. "Not if you are the father." He froze, hearing her words stung. Rage fueled his next few thrusts. She let out a scream as he got further inside her. She screamed and moaned. He smiled as she moaned for him, screamed his name. "CARTER!"

"That will teach you to disrespect your husband. I am your husband and we will become parents when I decide. So yes I will cum inside you Valery." He snarled as he kissed her roughly, by pulling her head back towards him. She let out a whimper as he did so, as he thrusted deep inside her and began to cum, his cock pumping into her. She let out a ragged sob, realizing how royally screwed she made herself. He smiled and without pulling out lifted her up enough her feet didn't drag on the floor and walked towards the shower. She let out a shout, as he laid her in the tub, water beginning to fill. She sputtered as her head ended up under the faucet.

He pulled her back towards him. "Lets stop for a little huh?" He asked as he kissed her cheek, he went on to shower and clean her as well as himself like nothing ever happened. "Dinner tonight will be nice, a family dinner. All of us." He said as he washed her hair. She kept breathing heavily as he cleaned her, still afraid of what he could do to her. "All I want for you, Valery, is to love living here and love me." He kissed her cheek carefully. "I will love you for the rest of my life."

She sighed, she didn't know how to escape this place, or if she ever would.