Chapter 15: Family is finally here

Characters that you all have inspired that made it in, if they haven't dont worry they will eventually 

MackenzieElizabeth97 inspired Mack
ladythomoson inspired Lacy
xpastelpsychox inspired Akila 
xmylostsoul inspired Melina 
(Melina is also from a few of her other books here is one of them) https://www.wattpad.com/story/96711355-her-scars-will-never-fade-completed-%E2%9C%94%EF%B8%8F
_________________________________________________________

** Two weeks earlier **

Valery was sick, she was terrified, she hated the idea of living with these people. She had thought she could give up the idea of running, but after the gun man almost raped Kayla and could have killed, and it wasn't just herself, but her child. She didn't trust the family, let alone the childs father. She wasn't going to make the same mistake as Anika and let them take over her mind, she was going to escape, save Kayla, maybe she could get Alex and Harlee some help. Max's kids too, but she needed to run, she needed to find a way.

Kayla was still shaken up over almost being raped, but she had killed that man, and it was becoming apparent that there was more to the family then she understood.

---

The kitchen was bustling with traffic, the girls were busy cooking while Alex sat on the couch attempting to fold napkins, her mother was determined to get her better because she couldn't take her to a hospital. She seemed fine, but she couldn't be sure till she was really okay. Jace had been sleeping on the couch while Anika thought over his punishment, he had brought those men into the house, he had allowed their daughter to get wounded. The smell of fresh cooked cookies, pies, and meat had settled in the house. The sound of cars pulling in and people speaking was louder then it had been in months. Their family had come for a visit, Anika was excited to meet some new members of the family knowing that a few kids had recently turned 18 to 20 in the recent weeks. As well as a few parents were waiting till the move to get new family.

As Jace made his way outside his brother, Amin, came running up to hug him. "How are you kiddo?"

"Good, guess what brother!"

"What?"

"My wife is pregnant, and so is Jack's."

"Oh boy, isn't that exciting. Where is that rascal anyway?"

"Making out in the back of the car." Amin said rolling his eyes. "Those two are inseparable, you know since she was going to be a victim and all then for some reason she said she wanted to help and then that happened." Amin pointed to the truck, where Jack was undressing her in the back of the car. His wife, Melina had red and black hair, and a love for all things dead and creepy so when she got the opportunity to use her skills she grabbed it by the balls and ran.

"Ah..interesting. Well where is your lovely wife anyway?"

"Oh Mackenzie is around here some place, was talking with Leah."

"Oh was she? How far along is she?"

"Two months I think."

"Well that is nice. So lets go inside." Amin smiled and followed him in. Anika grinned as she saw the two enter. Amin stopped in his tracks when he saw Alex.

"What happened?"

"Hi uncle Amin." Alex said with a small frown, she was upset still about what had happened. "I got in an accident, someone attacked back."