01

Leah's Pov-
"Dad have you seen my nude Lulu sandals?" I walked downstairs with my floral print romper, my light brown hair was curled at the ends along with circular earrings. My dad and my uncles were in the kitchen with their scrubs on. They just got back from a shift and Luke said "What's the point of specifying they are Lulu's?" "To prove that I'm a classy lady." Luke rolled his eyes and Michael said "Where are you going tonight?"

"I'm going to go to my friend Emma's birthday dinner at The Yard House, don't worry boys Charlize is picking me up." My dad said "Leah your sandals are on the shoe rack down here." "Why do we even have that when Leah shoes overpower it all." Replied Calum, I said "What I have an addiction." I grabbed them and put them on, "So are we feeling the romper look?" I did a twirl and they all nodded, Michael said "Cute as always."

"Aww thanks Michael boo." He cringed and I said "Okay Charlize is on her way, so what's y'all plan?" "We are going to do our normal night stuff." Replied a Luke and I said "Normal Doctor stuff." "Not really." "Hey Leah, by the way tomorrow you have a dentist and doctor appointment tomorrow." Said my dad and I rolled my eyes. "Hey sorry for us caring about your health and actually vaccinating you!"

I laughed and said "Charlize is here, the party ends at nine o'clock." "Okay. Have fun, be safe!" I left and saw Charlize in her moms car. I got in and she said "You ready for this fun party." "Ready as I'll ever be." We started to drive and when we arrived we saw Bella and Claire getting out of Bella's car. She said "Hey girls." I smiled and we soon entered the restaurant.

Once we all got seated and ordered we were talking, Charlize said "What's your plan for the first day of summer?" "You mean tomorrow doctor and dentist appointments." "Ew your family really puts you through that shit." "Yep." I can't help it, my dad and my "uncles" own a hospital/medical building. My dad's name is Ashton Irwin, well technically Doctor Ashton Irwin.

They have a practice office area where each of the boys control a floor. My dad has the first floor which is a standard pediatric doctors office, while my uncle Luke Hemmings has the second floor which is a pediatric dentist office, the third floor is my uncle Calum Hood he is oral surgeon, and the fourth floor is my uncle Michael Clifford he is a general surgeon.

When I was born my mom died so ever since then I have just lived with my dad and my uncles moved in to help take care of me.