Assumptions

"Do I walk? "

Or..

Fly?

We humans have no wings but we reached the moon..

Should I keep on loving her?

Should I stop?

This questions are killing me..

A lot of questions..

But I have no answers...

What do I do now?

I wish I was matured enough to take a path which I'll take gladly..

I wish I wasn't like this..

I didn't know what to do in the past days.. I usually wander around the school and when the teacher is teaching us.. My mind is usually not that sharp.. It's like a was falling in a void created by my problems and the bad choices I have taken..

I was lost in the darkness..

I was slowly falling..

My problems..

The won't choices I made..

Was dragging me down..

"Help" I whispered silently.. Hoping to see a shining light..

But..

There was only silence.

..

....

......

.........

My mind was empty and so as my heart..

It was late at night and I decided to wander around the city. It wasn't like me to go outside and walk around late at night. But I decided that staying in my room and moping would get me nowhere.

I always end up in the same situation.

I thought to myself.

It was chilly and the cold aroma formed around the city. It was comforting to see the city with no one in it..

Just me and my problems.

As I walk towards the park. I felt as someone is following me. I tried to ignored it but I think that person wanted me to know that he or she was following me. I didn't want to interact with people since the moment that happened.

"I wish I wasn't there when it happened..." I whispered to myself while sitting in a bench in a park while looking up in the sky..

The stars look beautiful.
And the dark sky looks peaceful.

I wish time would stop and this moment would stay forever.

No more problems.

No more assumptions.

No more...

Love :)

...

...

...

As I thought those things the coldness and silence engulfed me. And I didn't realized that I was falling asleep.

Is that your wish?

I tried to open my eyes to see who said that. But all I saw was darkness and a small light in the middle that was getting brighter. I tried to hear who it was and it sounded like a girl. Her voice was soft and the way her voice sounded was comforting....

What will happen today is gonna change my life...
=========================
To my readers,
I'm sorry if my stories are short and worthless..
I didn't actually wanted to publish stories. I only made this story to put my thoughts and point of views of what I think that happened in the lapses of moments...

If I didn't reach your expectations...

I'm sorry :')