the break up // 5sos

Its a preference based on the lyrics of You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift

- Calum -

"Looking so innocent, I might believe you if I didn't know. Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold.

Its been almost seven month since Calum cheated on me. I was a mess after I found out. I went through hell because of him. He told me he was drunk and that it was the biggest mistake he has ever made and that he loved me more than anything in this world.

I was a dumb and naive girl and of course I forgave him. I didnt know how to live without him, I loved him too much. Everything went perfectly well until I found out he was cheating, again.

Calum went out with the other boys but he forgot his phone at our shared flat. It was lying on the table in the living room. I was watching TV when he got a lot of text messages and a few phone calls. Normally I wasnt the curious type but I couldnt help but look at who it was. Maybe it was something important.

I looked at the screen and all I saw was three missed phone calls from a girl named Kate. A sudden sickness overcame me, along with this empty feeling in my stomach. I took his phone and called this Kate girl.

After a few beeps she answered the phone. "Baby where are you? You wanted to be here two hours ago! I cant wait any longer." Kate said and moaned into the phone. I could literally feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. I slapped my hand infront of my mouth, keeping me from screaming out.

Next thing I know, I threw Calums phone against the wall. I slung my hands over my head and let out a loud scream.

No, no this cant be true! This cant be happening again!

About three hours later I heard the front door open and close again. I was sitting on the couch, my eyes red from all the crying. Calum walked in with a light smirk on his face.

"Hey babe. How was your night?" he leaned over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Cant you at least wash that fucking smirk off of your face after you come home baning another chick?" I blurted out looking him dead in the eye.

The smirk on Calums face vanished and he looked at me in shock. "I dont know what youre talking about."

Wow not even a flinch.

He was always a good liar. He gave me one of his famous pouts, knowing I couldnt resist when he did that. He leaned over to me trying to give me another kiss. "Dont you dare kissing me. Dont you even fucking dare to touch me!" I tried to say as calm as I could.

"Baby c'mon I have no idea what you're talking about! I wasnt banging another girl! I was hanging out with the boys the whole time, I told you!"

"Right, why dont we just call them then? Or no, wait, maybe we should call Kate." I pointed over to his broken phone. "Next time, dont forget your phone."

"What the f- you went through my phone?"

"THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING POINT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I stood up, trying to calm myself. "Dont try to deny it Calum, I'm not stupid! I know you cheated on me again! I cant believe I was so stupid and forgave you the first time!"

"(Y/N) I can explain.." He streched out his hand, trying to catch mine but I didnt let him come near me. "For how long?"

"(Y/N)..." he desperatly tried to catch my hand "FOR HOW LONG?" Calum looked down at his feet, "A month" he mumbled. There it was again, the feeling of my heart shattering into a million pieces. How could he to this to me? Again? Was everything he said to me a lie? Was our whole ralationship a freaking game to him?