The Wedding News

*3 months later*

Elsa's POV

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa! Elsa!" Anna screamed running down the hall. She slipped and fell down, sliding towards me. I chuckled before I helped her up.

"Guess what?!" She squealed jumping up and down. I pulled her down by the waist and stopped her crazy jumping mood.

"What?" I ask still holding her down.

"Kristoff proposed!!!!!!" She screamed so loud I think the people in the courtyard heard. For a second, I frowned then wiped it away with a smile. I had to be happy for her even though the situation already made me think of Jack.

"That's great!" I say trying to stay happy but I started to tear and quietly cry.

"Oh, Elsa." Anna said trying to comfort me but I push back.

"I am fine. They are tears of happiness." I say grabbing a book from the bookshelves in the library.

"Here is a book I found for wedding planning." I say giving it to her as she runs off with a swarm of maids behind her. I walk to my room with ice following my feet. I wanted to cry so I did. I haven't cried this hard since Jack left me. Snow starts to fall and the floor ices over. I look out the window to see a storm forming and the courtyard now empty. I continue crying and I try to stop but I can't.

"Elsa!" Anna says through the door, "Please stop! Elsa! Please! It is cold! Elsa!"

"Love will thaw. Love will thaw. Love will thaw." I keep on chanting trying to stop, "Love will thaw. Love will thaw. Love will thaw. Love will thaw!"

The ice on the floor slowly melts and the storm outside go down and the walls melted. I slowly open the door to Anna hugging me like a teddy bear. I walk outside and apoligize to the villagers. I knew everything was going to be fine.

*1 month later*

Hiccup's POV

I wake up to the sound of dragons singing on the roof and the sounds of the fire tickling across the wood in the fireplace. I go outside to see dragons singing on all of the roof tops and the villagers out and about.

"Hiccup!" Fishlegs yells as he comes running towards me with the mail. Fishlegs decided to stop with the dragons when Ruffnut and him had their first kid, Stoick named after my dad. So he decided to bring everyone their mail instead of helping dragons.

"You got an invitation. From the Princess of Arendelle. It is her wedding." He said handing me the invitation.

"What did I say about reading people's mail?" I replied. He chuckled and ran off to the next house. I knew I had stuff to do but I wanted to give Toothless a ride before we started the day. I went inside and grabbed my helmet.

Toothless followed me outside and I hopped on. We flew around Berk and went around the Southern Edges. All of the sudden, I ran into Cloudjumper and my mom.

"What are you doing? You should be out helping the villagers." She says as I follow her home.

"I wanted to go give Toothless a ride before I started." She nodded and we rode home.