Back at Arendelle

Elsa's POV

We ride back to Arendelle as I freeze clouds and clutch onto Hiccup.

"Are we almost there?!" I ask hoping he can hear me.

"A few more minutes." He said as we darted towards the ocean below. I dream at the top of my lungs and clutch onto Hiccup. I squeeze him until he lifts up and we glide above the water. In a distance, I see Arendelle and the ships in the fjord.

I see Anna's ship ahead. I wave as we pass by them and see Kristoff helping Anna steer the boat. Oh god! That boat is going to crash. I see the dragons tail suddenly brake in mid flight. We start to plummet towards the water and Hiccup tries to steer us more towards land but it isn't working.

"If I let go of you and drop, I can freeze over the fjord." I say as I let go and fall. He saved me and now I have to save him. I fall and shoot at the water causing a giant patch of ice in the water.

I wait for him to somewhat slowly come down and land next to me. I start to run towards land and Hiccup follows behind me as we run to the castle. When we reach the castle, I thaw the ice and head around the castle to the hidden door that leads into the ballroom.

I press the button and the door slowly creaks open. We walk in and I lead the way out. Hiccup heads to the black smith to fix his dragons tail and I head to the docks to see if Anna actually didn't break or crash the boat. I felt like life was finally back to normal. I loved Hiccup and he loved me. Everything was good in the world. For now.