Meeting Each Other

Hiccup's POV

I walk out of church behind a few crowds of people following the princess out with her newly wed husband. I saw a girl following behind them which I guessed was the queen with her crown and all.

The queen was beautiful. She had her hair down in a braid. She had the most amazing blue eyes and her dress was amazing. I heard people talking about the queen and something about powers as we walked to the reception or whatever was after.

The guards open the ballroom doors and everyone gasped. I try to get a look but I behind so many people that I can't. As I walk towards the doors, something catches my eye. I walk towards where the flicker of light was and turn the corner.

I see the queen and walk backwards hoping not to scare her. I step and look around the corner at her. She is half way facing me. I see her take off her gloves and move around her hands. She creates a ton of snowflakes that suddenly turn into a necklace.

She towards me and I run away hoping she doesn't see me.

"Excuse me, sir? Are you going in?" The queen says as she walks toward me.

"Party's never phased me really." I say replying to her.

"Oh, well, me either. I am not into the dancing and food and stuff."

"Oh wait! Where are my manners? My name is Hiccup Haddock. Chief of Berk."

"Nice to meet you, Hiccup. My name is Elsa. I am Queen of well, here."

Elsa's POV

I stand next the doors of the ballroom with Hiccup. I want to show him the dragon I found in the forest. I know Berk is all about dragons so I thought he might like it.

"Do you like dragons?" I ask hoping he might say yes.

"Of course. I am the chief of a dragon island." He said sarcastically.

"Ok come here then!" I say running away. He starts to follow me with a slight grin.

"Where are we going?!" He shouts out from behind me.

"Here." I say opening the stable doors to the dragon.

"Who is this?" He asked grabbing the small dragon and lifting it so he can see it.

"The trainer I got from Berk actually said it was a rare dragon. I believe she said it was a... a... oh! A deadly nadder!"

"Who did you hire?"

"A girl named..."

"Me." Astrid said turning the corner.

"Astrid! What are you doing?!" Hiccup said surprised.

"Training this small dragon that needs help. What about you, Hiccup?" Astrid replied.

"I am sorry. Do you know each other?" I said.

"Yes. She is my ex." Hiccup says before walking away. I run after him and try to apologize.

"Hiccup. Hiccup! I'm sorry! I didn't know Astrid was your ex!"

"It is not you. It is me." He says and I collapse to the ground crying. He runs over and lifts me up.

"What is wrong? Are you ok?" He supporting me up.

"I am fine. It is just... that... that is what my ex said to me when he left me." I say collapsing back to the ground. He lifts me back up and let's me cry on his shoulder for a few minutes.

"I am fine now. I just needed to cry a little." I say as he walks me back towards the ballroom. I stop when we reach my room.

"Thank you. Really. If you want to stay overnight because of the rain. If you ask a maid they will find you a room. We have plenty." I say hoping he stays.

"Thanks I will." He says as I close the door.