Finding Elsa

Hiccup's POV

I sit in the dark room next to Jack and watch the flame on the torch next to me flicker. I have been sitting here for thirty minutes almost. I can't believe this is happening. I met the perfect girl and now she is gone. Just because of Jack. HER EX!!!!!

"There has to be something we can do." I say standing up and walk out to Toothless.

"There isn't much we can do." Jack replies. But he just confirmed that there is something we can do.

"You just said there is something we can do. So what is it?"

"It would take time. But we can slowly crack the dark shell, Pitch put around her heart." I smile but groan. I want Elsa back now. I don't want to wait.

"Fine. Where is she?"

"At Pitch's castle. But it will be a day ride without stops." I groan and jump on Toothless.

We stop every five hours and occasionally grab a snack from a nearby village. When we finally reach the castle, we wait a good half mile away and watch Elsa guard the castle. A man comes up toward the gate and asked Elsa something. She nodded no and he left. I wonder what he asked.

Jack has been out checking the perimeter for any blank spots to sneak in. Uhhhhhh!!!!! Watching Elsa is so painful. She looks lost and abandoned. She still has the cut on her neck. She goes and swipes off the blood every few minutes.

Jack told me to say put but I have to try to crack the shell around her heart a little. I walk over and find Jack standing next to a tree and smirking at me. I stop and look at him.

"What?" I say walking over.

"I was waiting for you to walk over. Oh, and I found a entrance." He said walking in the complete opposite direction of Elsa. I groan and follow him. We walk for another three miles and eventually end up where the entrance was. I don't know what he is doing but if it means saving Elsa, it is what I have to do.