Morning News

Hiccup's POV

I wake up to my room freezing and crying from across the hall. I check my clock and see that I slept till 11:00. That was later than I thought. I follow the crying to Elsa's door and knock.

"Elsa are you ok?!" I say hoping she hears me. The crying just continues and the door starts to freeze over making it impossible for her to get out or me to get in. I grab my sword in case she can't. I hear a gasp from the other side and light it starting to melt the giant layer of ice.

"Help!!! Help me, Hiccup!!" She screams as she starts to slowly thaw the other side.

"I almost got it!" I yelled as she starts to bound against the door.

"Ahh!!!" She says as the door falls down. I grab her arm lifting her up and taking her away from the door. I grab her shoulder and start to talk.

"Are you ok? What is wrong?" I asked.

"I... I got news this morning that... that Jack, my ex is dead." She said starting to sob again. The ceiling started to grow giant icicles that point towards us.

"You have to stop crying. You are making it worse. Please, Elsa." I say as she puts her head down the icicles melt. I sigh relieved that she stopped.

"I have to go to the funeral. I have to." She says as the room thaws. She gets up and walks away. I just sit there watching the ices slowly melt and thaw into thin air. She was beautiful in every single way. But I couldn't let her go to the funeral. She would freeze everything.

A/N:

Sorry wanted to get another chapter done today. So it is short. Again sorry.