The Wedding Day

*half a month after the dress fitting*

Hiccup's POV

Today was the day. I had to fly to a wedding to represent Berk. Maybe it won't be to bad. What am I thinking? I am attending a wedding for someone I don't know.

I hop on Toothless and grab a snack to munch on since the flight at least is four hours. I also grab my flying log. I log and write down stuff on my long trips.

We start to fly when I hear my name.

"Hiccup!" Mom calls as I lower to hear her, "Where are you going?"

"To Arendelle's princess's wedding. The info is by the fireplace." I say before taking off at full speed.

Elsa's POV

I open the door to see Anna dressed in her night gown and her hair sticking up and frizzy. I was guessing she wanted me to help.

"Can you?"

"Yep! Hair first!" I say grabbing my brush and two chairs. I spent at least twenty minutes brushing the hair down then spent twenty making her hair not frizzy. Then I did the best hairstyle I knew. The ultimate hairstyle. But I was hopping for it to work.

I split her hair to the right and braided the two sides. I grabbed some pins and started to make the left braid spiral around the back of her head and pinned it down. Then I grabbed the other braid and unbraided it. I took the hair and lace braided it over to the spiral and added it into the spiral.

When I stepped back, I was amazed. I did it and didn't mess up. It looked gorgeous!

"What do you think?"

"Oh Elsa! That is amazing!!! I love it!!!" She screamed.

"What is next?" I ask eager to help.

"My makeup." She says as I nod and bring my chair in front of her. I grab my damp towel and wipe off her face. I then grab my concealer and apply that. Then foundation, blush, and neat up her eyebrows.

I give her a light purple eyeshadow and light pink lips. I go through some drawers and found a barrette for her hair. It is a purple flower and I pin it into her spiral.

"Done! Now go get on your dress and I will meet you at the church. I love you Anna!" I say as she walks out the door. I just hope everything is okay.

*at church*

I walk around making sure everything is where it needs to be. I then go outside to make sure Anna is ready. I get the thumbs up from Gerald, one of the butlers. I walk Anna down the aisle and make sure everything is going right as I eye Kristoff.

Sven sits next to him. Of course! Who else?! I look over to the audience and see a boy wearing lots of armor. He had messy brown hair and bright green eyes. He was so handsome!

I stop walking when we reach the priest and stand next to her. I just stare at the boy before he catches my eye and I look away. He was too cute though. I finally focus my thoughts and eyes on Anna and hear the words 'I do.'

"And Kristoff, do you take this beautiful woman to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health?" I hear the priest say.

"I do." Kristoff answers.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says before Kristoff swings Anna into the air then embracing her in a hug/kiss. I teared a little. That was like Jack and I. But I can't think of him right now. I have to figure out who the guy in the audience is.