When I Look At Your Face

Elsa's POV

I couldn't feel anything. The gush in my neck didn't hurt. It just kept on bleeding. Every time it started to roll all the way down my neck I would wipe it off. My hands are blood stained from my neck but I doesn't matter. Pitch won't care. In fact, he world probably be pleased.

I walk through the entrance and have another guard take the rest of my shift. I walk up the stairs to Pitch's room. I see him sitting on his throne waiting for me.

"I thought you would come." He said walking towards me.

"Master, I thought you weren't going to already regenerate the shell. It hasn't been cracked yet." I say hoping he doesn't. Even though I can't feel pain it hurts my brain and I feel my thoughts being crushed. He doesn't care and grabs my neck again. The vines grow quicker and there are less than the last time. I groan as my brain gets crushed.

"It is just in case." He says reassuring me. He wipes his hand across my gush of blood on my neck and it heals. No more blood. He waves his hand and me and I leave. I hear a sound from the back entrance. I walk over to investigate and find the two boys from earlier. I wave my hand around them in all different directions and trap them.

Hiccup's POV

I look at Elsa from the ice cage. Every time I look at her, I see an innocent girl and she is. She didn't want to become Pitch's servant. She didn't but Jack didn't care. She freezes when she looks back at me. We are eye in eye and I crack her shell just enough that I have a good start.

But I stop because I just keep seeing an innocent girl and I can't stand looking at that. But I can tell I cracked the shell, she is frozen just staring at me until Pitch comes down the stairs in the corner.

"I found them sneaking in, Master." She says pointing at us. Jack groans and I roll my eyes. The least he can do is try to act confident.

"Well. Just so you boys know. The minute you crack the shell around her heart, I will regenerate it like so." He says grabbing her neck and letting vines grow on her heart again. I knew in that moment we were doomed.

Pitch could just add another layer to the shell and stop us. We had to plan this carefully. Someone had to distract Pitch while I worked on Elsa. Uhh!!! This will take a while.

"Take them to the dungeon, Elsa!" He shouted walking away making her flinch at the edge of his voice. I felt bad. But this wasn't the end. I will cure Elsa if it is the last thing I do.