I Promise

Hiccup's POV

After I get Toothless's tail, I head to the docks to see Elsa. She sits at the edge of the dock with her feet hanging out below. I sit next to her as we watch a ship come in towards us.

"Are you ok?" I ask as she sits quietly. She nods her head and I wonder if I did something wrong. The boat comes in and we stand up. She walks towards the boat as they put down the walkway.

Anna comes running down and jumps onto Elsa causing her to fall backwards into the water.

"Girls... pff." Kristoff says grabbing the luggage. I chuckle as they walk back up to me and Anna tries to hug me. I run trying not to get wet. We stop and Anna starts talking.

"So..... thanks for saving my sister!" She says as I look puzzled.

"How... What... Wait... What?" I say confused as ever.

"News spread fast. Also Jack flew by and told me." She says as she runs toward Kristoff. She runs and hops onto him. I chuckle and turn back to Elsa. She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back.

"I love you, Hiccup. I always will. I promise." She says whispering in my ear.

"I love to the moon and back a thousand times. I will never let go of you. I promise." I say as we walk hand in hand towards the beach. When we get there and sit down on the beach. She lays down on me and I lay down too. We watch the sunset and talk.

"Did you love me the minute you met me?" She asked as she brushes her hand through the rough sand.

"Yes Elsa. I did. I love you the minute I saw you walking down the aisle with your sister. I loved you when you stood there with your sister waiting for her to get married. I loved you even when you were against us. I loved you the second I saw you." I said as the sun slowly faded away. We sat there and our life's together started.