No Pitch!!!!!!

Elsa's POV

I wake up and end up in a room again. Pitch steps over to me and grabs my neck. I suddenly feel like I'm going to be dead in a second but I stay alive. I look down and see black vines growing down my arms and legs and chest. I gasp at the image.

"What are you to me?!" I say falling to the ground. I gasp for air but nothing happens. I slowly closes my eyes and can no longer breath.

Hiccup's POV

Elsa slowly starts to move around. I gasp as a big vine of black crosses over her heart. It spreads towards all of the corners of her body when all of a sudden her hair turns dark dark grey and her skin turns light grey. PITCH!!! He did this!

"Jack! Help!" I say as he runs in. He grabs Elsa and lifts her to his ear and gasps in relief.

"She is breathing but slowly. Pitch has taken control of her. There is nothing I know we can do. I am sorry, Hiccup!!!" Jack says grabbing my hand. I let go of it and grab Elsa. She can't end up living like this. No she can't.

I set her down and grab my book. I thought there was something about her in there. I look at her to see her slowly opening her grey eyes. I watch as she gets up and rubs her head. She looks like she is hurt. I see a gush in her beck and blood dripping down.

I want to help her but I can't. I don't know what she could do. She could do anything. I can't stand her being hurt. I reach for her neck and she turns and looks at me. Her grey eyes look into mine and I start to tear a little. I stop worried she might do something.

"She is mine now. All mine and there is nothing you can do. I take control of her and now you will live alone." Pitch says appearing from the shadows with Elsa then at his side.

"No Pitch!!!" I say running up to him with my sword. He and Elsa vanishes into the other side. He commands Elsa to hit me and I run. Suddenly she has me surrounded and pushed up against a wall. He smirks and commands her to release me and they vanish into the shadow.

"What happened?!" Jack said running towards me.

"She almost killed me." I say falling to the ground. She could have if Pitch didn't stop her. Dying would have been less painful than living with the fact that I will never get her back.