VERY IMPORTANT please read xx

UPDATE!!!!!

everything is finished being updated so holla at me for that... anyway i will soon be back to regular updating again, i have the thanksgiving weekend coming up this weekend so i can work on the chapters i have started and hopefully have some new updates for you guys xoxo hope you dont have me too much for making you wait.

xx lisa

okay so first off

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...... things just got extremely hectic and i was unable to do anything with this for a really long time. But fear not i am now officially starting again.

and second, i am editing this entire book so you can start over reading if you wish, it is up to you. i will be adding some things and making this fic a lot better than it was originally. i have already got some updates done but none are posted yet i am going to try and get that done as quick as i can and get back to writing some actual story for you guys who are actually reading this.

and third, to anyone who has this in their library or is even waiting for an update

THANK YOU 

i love you sooooo much and appreciate if you stuck around. like i said earlier this fic is about to change and a lot of things will be changing so once i get everything updated feel free to go back and start over. things will be added to help shed some light on some other things and to make it a bit longer. i do have a few more chapters written i just need to get all of the editing done before any of that goes up. so please bare with me and i will have something for you guys. i am a university student so sometimes it may take a while but i will have something hopefully once a week or so. 

xxxxx LOVE YOU ALL <3 

Lisa