22.

Alli’s P.O.V

The flight went by very quick, but by the time we landed, I was ready to drop. At least I had gotten nap before we left but Niall insisted on staying awake, so he had to be worse than me. I nudged him when we landed because he had drifted into sleep during the flight. He was not long rushing me off the plane to grab our bags so we could get home faster. I wasn’t sure who was picking us up but I was sure it would be Greg. Niall pulled his hood tight up around his head and pulled on his raybans to hide just how tired he was. Sure enough when we got the baggage claim, Greg was waiting for us. Greg’s face lit up when he saw us coming towards him. He looked tired as hell too.

“Hello my little family” he teased. I rolled my eyes but hugged him anyway and Niall let a groan escape his lips.

“Hey Greg” I laughed as he released me and hugged his brother.

“Can we just get home?” Niall groaned again and Greg laughed as my eyes started to droop.

“Tired are ya?” he laughed and yawned himself before pulling us to get our bags and headed out to his car.

By the time we got to Niall’s house it was almost 7 in the morning and both Niall and I were nearly dead. I gave Greg a hug and said goodnight, even though it was morning. He chuckled and offered to help with our bags but we said no and that he should get home and get some sleep too. I pulled my bags up to the door and waited for Niall as he talked to his brother for a few minutes. I sat on my bags waiting for him and watched as he gave his brother a hug and he trudged up the walk to his house.

As soon as we got inside I threw my bags into Niall’s room and fell onto his bed. We could finally sleep, I was so happy for that. Niall threw his bags down next to mine and hauled off his shirt and pants before attempting to get into bed because I was lying across it. I rolled off and made my way to his closet to find an old shirt to sleep in. I didn’t even bother to go anywhere else to change I was that tired. I hauled all of my clothes off and pulled Niall’s old sweatshirt on over my head. It fell to about my mid-thigh.

I crawled into bed and curled comfortably into Niall’s side. Not long after could I feel the exhaustion taking over my body and I slipped into a peaceful easy sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

I hadn’t realized how late it was until I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy on the dresser across from Niall’s bed. Niall grumbled and pulled the blankets up closer to his head. I rolled my eyes and crawled over to where my phone was. I didn’t even bother looking at the caller ID, I was just too lazy.

“Hello?” I mumbled into the phone.

“It is about time that one of you answered,” Harry yelled through the phone. I rolled my eyes and slumped down to the floor to find a pair of shorts.

“What do ya want Har, ya woke me up…” I said finally finding a pair and starting to sound like I was actually awake.

“Well me and Sam have been trying to ring you and Niall all day to see if you got in okay, because some two people always forget to let us know…” he said sarcastically.

“Well sorry I was a tad bit tired once we got here.” I grumbled as I got dressed and quietly went out to the guest room.

“Whatever… you still could have texted me when you landed.”