More Truth or Dare

~Tryoye's POV~

I sat next to Niko and was pretty upset when Ashton and her kissed. I acted like I didn't care but I did. I heard Claum talking to Ashton about him liking Niko. It was weird to know that one of my good friends liked my girlfriend. I let it slide for now.

"Kian, ask someone," JC said. "Connor, truth or dare," Kian said turning over to Connor. "Dare," Connor mumbled, obviously enjoying this (hint my sarcasm). "I dare you to go into another room with Emily and make out with her for, um, let's say, 20 seconds". Connor turned bright red and his eyes widened. Michael smiled and pushed Emily up. They started akwardly walking away when Caitlyn yelled, "HOLD HANDS WHILE YOUR AT IT". Emily turned around and glared at her but blushed at the same time. "BYE," Raqkuel yelled smirking and elbowing Kian in the rib. "OW," Kian yelped laughing. "I have a go-pro in every room so we can see whats happening," Michael snickered. We all gathered around Michael to look at his phone.

"OMG THERE ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT," Rakquel yelled. "Um, Kian? This isn't normal Rakquel," Ashton muttered. "Oh that's hyper Rakquel," Kian laughed turning to a jumpy Rakquel. She started laughing and eating more candy from where ever she got it. "So," Calum said trying to steal some of Rakquels hidden candy. "EH! NO BACK OFF! STAND DOWN," Rakquel yelled into Calum's ear as everyone laughed. "Jeez okay," Calum said grabbing 17 pixie sticks at once. "NOO," Rakquel yelped charging towards Calum who was headed behind Niko.

I pulled the laughing Niko to the side as Rakquel jumped on Calums back and covered his eyes. "Agh! I can't see," Calum said trying to throw the candy out of the way. "Wait! Rakquel I'll but you more," Kian laughed running over. I helped Kian and Michael pry Rakquel off the struggling Calum. Niko grabbed the candy Calum had and handed it back to Rakquel.

We heard laughing as Connor and Emily were walking back out side. "Oh, your back," Michael laughed as they sat down. "Troye," Niko whispered while everyone started talking about what had happened, "I love you".

-FLASHBACK-

It was my first date with Niko and I wanted it to be special. I was taking her to Six Flags for a day if just us. I pulled a sweatshirt over my head as I heard a knock on the door. "Coming," I yelled as I moved my laptop from the bed to the desk so I wouldn't sit on it later.

"Hi," I said to Niko who was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with skinny jeans and converse. "Ready," I asked grabbing my car keys and phone. "Yeah," Niko laughed tugging me to the garage. "Which is your car?" "Over here," I nodded to a car in the very corner of the parking lot. We hopped in and I stared driving as she turned on the radio.

"We are here," I said to Niko who had fallen asleep. "Thanks," she mumbled as she unfastened her seat belt. We walked in together and sat at the nearest bench. "What do you want to do," I asked trying to impress her. "Un, how bout we walk around for a bit to get to know each other ," Niko said. I stood up and turned to her. "I love you," I said to her. "Me too," she replied as our lips touched and melted together perfectly. I truly loved her.

-END OF FLASHBACK-