Siblings

authors note- OMG GUYS ITS MIKEYS BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MICHAEL CLIFFORD!💕

~Michael's POV~

I woke up early to the sound of people arguing downstairs. I slowly trudged downstairs to see Connor and Emily. "I have to go!" Connor said holding a duffel bag. "How long Con? That's all I'm asking! I don't know how I can hold myself together," Emily said, her voice cracking. "I don't know," Connor shrugged. "I love you," Emily whimpered as Connor walked outside. "I love you too," Connor said walking to a taxi out front.

"What's wrong?" I asked Emily stepping towards her. "Connors mom is sick and he has to go, which I get, but I'm scared Michael. I haven't been without him since I got out," she replied. "Cal, Ash, Niko, and I will watch over you," I said rubbing her back. "What are you doing today," Emily asked. "Well it's Sunday and nothing is planned so nothing. How bout you," I said walking over to the fridge.

"Same," she shrugged. "Do you want to hang out today?" I asked, "Cal still has a headache so he will be home sleeping all day most likely". She nodded, "Yeah. You'll probably run into fans while we are out too". I smiled and closed the fridge door after not finding food. "Also, we are having some formal dinner thing with our parents coming up," I reminded Emily, "We need to get clothes for that". "Mabye Cal should come if we get stuff for that since he will be there too," she shrugged. I nodded, "I'll go get changed".

After finally getting Calum out of bed we all hopped in the car. "Where's Ash?" I asked since he wasn't in the house this morning. "Somewhere with Niko," Calum groaned leaning back in his seat. I nodded and drove to the mall a ways away.

When we pulled up I got out of the car and Calum and Emily did too. Calum pulled on a hoodie and sunglasses and I went dressed normally. "Crap, we should have called security for today," Calum said. "I'll call them and see if they can send anyone," Emily said pulling out her phone. "Don't let anyone see you," I laughed hiding behind the car just in case. "Idiots," Emily laughed as Calum and I hid behind the car looking around frantically.

When some security got there we walked in the mall. "OMG MICHAEL AND CALUM," I heard someone scream. "Calum hurry up," I said at the slow walking Calum behind Emily and I. We were walking down the mall when Emily spotted a Sephora. "Good thing I need new makeup," she smirked pulling Calum and I into the never ending hell hole called Sephora.

After a few hours of shopping everyone had at least got 3 items.

Emily got- navy blue strapless for the dinner, a black fedora type hat, some hair products, 2 supernatural sweatshirts, mascara, light pink hair dye, 2 new lipsticks, eyeliner, a crop top that said "I'd rather be sleeping" and mint green converse.

Calum got- white button down, black skinny jeans, dress shoes, black blazer, and another grey hoodie

I got- hair dye, grey button down, black skinny jeans, nirvana shirt, a green day shirt, and a grey tshirt.

We all piled back in the car and drove home. Once we got home Emily asked if she could talk to me.

"Yeah," I asked her. "Could you and the other really help me while Con... is gone?" Emily asked. "Of course," I said pulling her in for a hug. "I hope so," she whispered. "We should go inside," I said. She nodded. We walked back inside to find a very drunk Kian storming in our house. "Kian...." I asked as he screamed and plopped next to Calum on the couch who looked scared as hell.