That Was Stupid

~Joe's POV~

I drove out to Disneyland and I saw Niko. Crying her eyes out in front of the main Disneyland gates. I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style. "I'll get you Starbucks right now okay," I said as she looked up saw who I was and wrapped her arms around my neck. She nodded and I walked over to Starbucks.

We got many weird looks but we both ignored and walked in the Starbucks. "2 venti mocha frapps," I said paying with Niko sobbing in my arms. We got the drinks and I took her to my car.

I opened the side door and put her in the seat and handed her the frapp. I got in on the other side and looked over to her. Her head was down and tears falling down her face. "Don't cry. He was a idiot for leaving you," I said poking her side. She flinched but kept looking down. I decided to be brave. I would do it.

I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back surprisingly. I shouldn't be taking advantage of her but I love her. I did when we were together and I still did. Niko pulled back and smiled softly but kept crying. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked pulling out cheeks red from the earlier 10 seconds. "Calums I guess," she shrugged. I nodded and sped off.

We got to Calums (and Emily, Connors, and michaels) apartment and I walked her inside. "Hey man," Calum said as he opened the door. "Can we stay the night," I asked. "Sure take Michaels room it's free for the night," Calum nodded. I picked up Niko and took her there. I placed her on the bed and started to go to a different bedroom.

Before I left Niko cried out, "Can you stay with me?" I turned around surprised and nodded. I climbed into bed with her and pulled the covers over us and drifted off. I missed this. In glad it's back. I hope it's back and I'm not making stupid assumptions. No, wait, I'm right we are back.