Who Is This?!

CAITLYN'S POV:

"Get me to LA ASAP please," I tell to the flight attendant of my private jet. Having to locate my private jet without a phone is a hassle. I was constantly rushing from telephone booth to telephone booth to try to find my private jet.

In about 6 hours, I was waiting in the waiting room at the hospital where Emily was (along with Troye). I hear a buzz coming from my back pocket. I get up and pull something out of my pocket- my phone. Wait I thought it was lost? I check my notifications. "First Luke, now Emily and Troye, have fun losing your best friends, b*tch. " the notification reads. "OMG," I mutter to myself. "Is everything alright," another person in the waiting room asks. "Oh yeah I'm fine- uh just a text from my mom about her uh nose job! Yeah," I stutter. "Um okay..." the guy replies. "Too much information," I say to myself. I walk down the hall and bump into the doctor coming out of Troye's hospital room. "Hey, um I'm Troye's friend, I know him, can I talk to him for a few seconds?" I ask politely. "Uh, okay, 5 mins, and don't try anything stupid, we've got security cameras and I'll be standing right outside to take an important phone call," he says seriously. "Thanks for trusting me," I mutter under my breath. "Heeeyyy Troye? Doin' all right bud?" I say soothingly. "Katrina, is tht you?" He replies, drunkly. "Um it's Caitlyn," I reply. "Hey caitlyn," he says, "I'm hungry can you get me something to eat?" I nod and head out the door. I step outside and out of the corner of my eye and see the doctor head into Emily's hospital room. I follow him. "Yes, she's resting right now," I hear him say into the phone. "Yes- no she's not PUT asleep she's just sleeping- yes I know. But I just have to inject this shot and she's be dead! Yes I have turned all of the security cameras off. Goodness it is so easy killing these teens haha!" The doctor continues. I slowly open the door without him noticing. He is about to inject the shot until I jump on top of him and snatch the shot out of his hand. "I know what you were going to do and I saw you!" I yelled. I caught a few of the nurses' attention, causing them to run in. "This is a shot to kill someone and he was about to inject this into my best fri- I mean patient!" I yelled to the nurses. The doctor gets up slowly without anyone noticing. When I am done with my rant, I see his white coat disappear outside of the hospital. "He's escaped," I yell, "that way!!" Some run after him and some call the police. I quickly rush over t Emily and wake her. "Emily, Emily !" I yell. She wakes up. "Are you feeling okay?" I ask, panicking, yet in a soothing way. "Yeah,I feel alright," she replies. "Good," I respond, "but you might not feel so good after what I'm about to tell you," I say. "What happened ?!" She says anxiously. I tell her everything that happened while she was passed out. From the doctor walking into her hospital room to him escaping. "Woah," she says, " I do feel dizzy now." I wave to a nearby nurse ( one of the nurses that contacted 911) and point to Emily. "I'll take care of this," the nurse says. I nod and grab my keys out of my purse and head to Niko's house. But before I manage to start my car, I hear a buzz from my phone. "Got away with this one, b*tch, good luck with the next one..." it reads. I look up and make sure no one is looking. Then I reply, " who is this?" In a few seconds, I get a reply back. "You'll find out when you see me, but right after you see see me, you'll be dead." I hold onto my phone a little longer, staring blankly at the text message. I come back to my senses and shake away the thought. I start my car and drive to Niko's.