Hello?

~Ashton's POV~

I looked at the note and wondered if I should give it to her. Troye would kill me if I did. But she had to read it. I decided to sneak in her house and leave it somewhere only she would see it. But where?

I drove to her house and snuck in a open window. I left the note under her bed and climbed out the window. That's all I needed to do. Drop it off and never speak to her again. Easy. Right?

"Hey what are you doing," I heard a voice shout from the driveway. I froze and turned to see Troye standing there. "Shit," I muttered. "I was getting my drumsticks that I left here when I was here with Michael," I said walking towards my car. "Oh," he said, "You sure". "Yeah. I'm sure," I nodded speeding up my pace. "Where are you going," Troye asked smirking. "Home".

When I got home I heard my phone buzz. It read:

Troye: Remember the deal

I replied saying:

Ashton: I know.

I unpacked my bag from Michaels party. I pulled out my shirts and shorts. I got bored and plopped on my couch and watched Teen Mom. I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through twitter. There was no new notifications so I decided to get up and get dinner.

Instead of making dinner I got in the car and drove to The Habit. After I ordered I sat down at a table and started eating my hamburger. I looked at my twitter feed again and saw stuff like,

When are they going to write more songs?

I ignored it and kept eating. The boys and I were going to write but with Luke it would be extremely difficult. I got up and walked to my car to hear a voice. "Ashton," a girl screamed. Dang it. Fans. I love them so much but today I wanted to be alone. "Hey," I said turning a smiling. "Can I get a picture," the girl said, "Unless you don't want to". "No no of course," I said walking over to her. We took a picture together and she pulled out a piece of paper. "I keep this with me at all times but I think you should have it," she said. "Thank you," I said, "What's your name". "Oh, it's Hailey," she blushed. "Cool! What's your twitter," I asked again. "Seriously," she asked jaw dropped. "Yeah," I laughed she pulled out a paper and pen and wrote her username down. "Here. It was great meeting you. I hope you keep being amazing. Your band has saved many," Hailey said walking away.

I smiled and got back in my car. I hope I can save Niko from Troye just like I saved fans.