Headache

~Calum's POV~

I helped Michael and Ashton carry Luke up to Michael's room. "Is he going to be ok," Lia asked Ashton. "Yeah, I hope," Ashton responded. I saw Emily leading Caitlyn to her room so she could change into something more comfy. I thought I should do the same. Michael saw what I was doing and asked if he could borrow one of my T-shirts. I agreed and left Ashton to watch over Luke.

As we walked to my room we heard something. "Um, what was that," I asked. "I don't know,'' Michael responded. I nodded and opened the door to my room.

In my room, on my bed, my best friends Troye was with Niko. "What the hell?!" Michael said. Those two were getting it on in my bed. "Let's grab the shirts and leave," I whispered to Michael. We opened the dresser quickly and ran. As we exited I told Michael, "I'm totally sleeping on the couch". I walked in Michael's room and Emily told me that Ricky left and Caitlyn drove home. I nodded and told everyone to stay out of my room because Troyko was back.

Everyone stared at me and Michael explained what we saw. Then JC came in and stared at me. Lia walked in behind him. "Um, hi," I said. "I'm sorry," JC said and ran out. Lia told us that she and him were going to start going out but he won't say why he attacked Luke. "Oh yeah I need to grab my purse from your room Calum," she said.

Just as she exited we all yelled, "NO!" but it was too late we heard her open the door and scream. We all laughed and went back to checking on Luke.