Rejection

~Niko's POV~

"Guys we have a show in 2 hours." Emily said. "Crap." Michael said. "You guys need to get dressed management just called." I said tossing Ashton a pair of skinny jeans. "I want to dye my hair." Michael groaned. "I'm about to dye mine so do it later." Emily said running upstairs. "So you four get dressed. Now." I said handing Luke his ripped skinny jeans. "Fine." Calum grumbled running upstairs. 

--1 hour later--

"Is everyone dressed? Your instruments are already at the venue so hurry up we need to get there before fans do." I called. Emily ran down the stairs with her dark purple hair flowing behind her. "Nice hair." I smiled. "Thanks. Also, the guys are coming downstairs in any second." Emily nodded grabbing her phone from the coffee table. "Are you gonna call Caitlyn?" I asked. Emily nodded typing in Caitlyn's phone number. As Emily told Caitlyn the directions to the venue all the guys ran down the stairs. "Hurry the van is outside." I said opening the door. All the guys hopped in the us following. "We have a hour." Emily said looking at her phone. 

As we pulled behind the venue the guys snuck in before fans could see. "We should go inside." I said. "There's Caitlyn's car." Emily said, "I'll wait for her." I nodded and walked backstage to see the guys putting their earpiece on. "Caitlyn just got here." I told Luke. As Michael threw a pillow at Calum, Emily and Caitlyn walked in. "Caitlyn!" Luke smiled widely pulling her into a hug. "Luke." Caitlyn smiled sadly. "What's wrong?" Luke asked. "I'll tell you later. Just go make your fans happy." Caitlyn said. Luke nodded. "Let's go boys!" A security guard told them. "Wait, before we go, I need to talk to you Calum." Michael said. "Okay." Calum said. 

"Calum, I want to us to be the couple that really does stay together. Where everyone is like, 'Wow, they're still together?!' I never want to stop falling in love with you. And I want to be able to look beside me and have you next to me, anywhere that life decides to take me. And it's crazy because I don't even know when you became so important to me. It's like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling, but you don't realize how they're adding up. Then suddenly, your whole lawn is covered. All these little things have added up and I want you to be my snowstorm." Michael said quickly. Calum stared at him in shock. "Michael?" Emily asked. "Your gay?" Calum said slowly. "Bi." Michael corrected. "Still." Calum shook his head. "I just want you that's it. All your mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you." Michael said. "I can't believe this." Calum said starting to walk to the stage. Michael grabbed his wrist, his eyes filled with tears, "If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately." Calum yanked his hand back, "Let's just go perform." Ashton nodded slowly and patted Michael on the back. "Guys we need to go." the guard said. I nodded and followed them to right before they went on stage. After I kissed a goodbye kiss to Ashton and I turned to the other guys, "Good luck guys, good luck Michael." "Thanks." Michael said. "Stay strong." I said. 

--Right before end of show--

~3rd person~

As the boys finished singing Disconnected, Ashton started to talk about how much the crowd was awesome. Michael looked at Calum who was smiling at the crowd. Ashton ended his speech and Michael stood in front of his mic. "Before we go, I have a solo I would like to sing." MIchael said. All the guys stared at him as he grabbed his acoustic guitar. As the audience screamed Michael said, "This is dedicated to someone I care for deeply but they don't feel the same way." Calum looked over to Michael who grabbed a stool and sat. Then he started to sing and play.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, The shadow in the background of the morgue, The unsuspecting victim of darkness in they valley, We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me, And we'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends, We'll wish this never ends

I miss you, miss you, I miss you, miss you

Where are you and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight, I need somebody and always, This sick strange darkness, Comes creeping on so haunting everytime

And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders, Catching things and eating their insides, Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason, Will you come home and stop this pain tonight? Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head, I miss you, miss you

I miss you, miss you, I miss you, miss you, I miss you, miss you" 

As Michael finished Calum said quickly into the microphone, "Thank you all for coming goodnight." They all trudged off stage. "Michael," Emily started to say. Michael brushed past him and walked to the backstage lounge. "Luke, we need to talk." Caitlyn said. "So much drama." Niko whispered into Ashton's ear. "Yep." Ashton nodded wrapping his arm around Niko waist. "Luke, I know what happened on New Years." Caitlyn said. "What do you mean?" Luke asked. "I know you kissed Rakquel and I think we should breakup and see new people. I but I will always have feelings for you and I will always be there if you need help." Caitlyn said slowly. "What?" Luke stuttered. "I'm sorry. I should probably focus on my modeling carrer anyway." Caitlyn nodded, "I'm gonna go" Luke nodded. "I'm sorry." Caitlyn said closing the door behind her. 

"We should go home." Emily said. Luke nodded and wiped his eyes. "I'm gonna grab Michael." Emily said. "I'm right here. Let's go." Michael said walking towards the van. Calum rolled his eyes and walked outside as the others trailed behind him climbing in the van. The whole van ride was completely silent except for Niko and Ashton whispering to one another every other few minutes. 

"I'm gonna go to bed." Michael grumbled walking to his room as soon as everyone walked inside. "Me too." Calum muttered. "Me three." Luke shrugged. "Are you spending the night?" Ashton asked Niko. "Is that okay?" Niko asked. "Of course. Your my girlfriend and I live here. I can decide." Ashton giggled. "Yay!" Niko smiled. "We'll have fun tonight." Ashton smirked. "Use protection." Emily sighed walking to her room. "We will." Ashton called back which caused Niko to giggle and shove him lightly.

Emily closed her room door and layed on the bed. She really missed Connor and she always felt really jealous when Ashton and Niko joked about sex, had sex or even showed a little bit of public effection. She unlocked her phone and almost texted Connor but decided not too. As Ashton slipped on a condom and smirked at Niko, Emily cried in her room about Connor. As Luke tweeted a indirect to Caitlyn, Michael punched the wall. As Calum stared at the ceiling, Caitlyn cried over Luke's indirect. As JC watched Megan's memorial video, Troye stalked Niko's twitter. As Rakquel made Kian soup, Kian began to look through twitter and saw the picture of Luke and Rakquel on New Years.