Goodnight Guys!

~JC's POV~

Everyone came back out after Troye and Niko's thing. "Guys, we need to talk to you," Troye said. "Same," Connor said. "Troye first," Ricky said. "Well, Niko and I are back together," Troye smiled.

"NO," Michael screamed. "YES! HAHA! HAND IT OVER," Calum laughs. Michael hands him 30 dollars. "Um, what was that," Niko asks. "We made a bet that Niko and Troye would get back together. I won cause I said they would," Calum explained. We all laughed as a pissed off Michael walked to the fridge and pulled out a Gatorade. "We should probably sleep," Ashton muttered keeping his head down. "WAIT," Connor exclaimed, "Emily and I are together too!"

"Yeah! Go Connor and Troye," I said. "Ashton's right we should get sleep," Emily laughed laying out a sleeping bag. "Yeah. Tomorrow is Christmas after all," Rakquel agreed. We all placed out our sleeping bags and went into different rooms to change. Michael had made everyone wear onesies as a joke so I pulled out a dinosaur one and changed.

"Love your onesie," Emily laughed as Michael came out in a TMNT onesie with Calum and Ashton in TMNT ones as well. "Don't hate, potate," Calum said plopping down next to me. "Good night," Ricky mumbled pulling his sleeping bag over him. "Night," I replied.

After everyone had drifted off I slowly got up and walked to a random room. I looked up to see I was in Calum's room. I pulled out my phone and looked up MEGAN CAMARENA MURDER CASE: UNSOLVED. I shuttered at the articles and started crying. Her funeral was coming up soon and I had a big speech to say. I had only written 3 words so far: I love you. I didn't know what else to write. I started crying when I heard a pair of footsteps. "JC? Are you okay? Come here," Caitlyn whispered. "Dude it's okay. what's wrong," Calum whispered from the doorframe. "Megan's funeral," I replied. "I know. Luke's funeral is soon too and I..." Caitlyn stuttered.

Calum pulled us in a close hug and said, "It's okay. They both loved you". I nodded and so did Caitlyn. I looked at the clock to see it saying 11:40. "We should probably get to bed," I said. Calum nodded and we walked back out to see everyone still asleep. I climbed into my sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep.

-JC'S DREAM-

"JC HELP," I heard Megan scream. I was frozen but could see someone dragging Megan into the wood near our high school. I noticed she was wearing the clothes she wore the day she went missing. "Let go," Megan yelped. The person in black dragged her into the woods.

I was suddenly able to move but no one could see me. I ran after Megan hearing her cries. "MEGAN," I tried to yell but nothing came out of my voice. I ran up to see Megan slowly bleeding. "No!" I was able to yell. The dark hooded figure turned around and I saw there face. At the same time though, I didn't. The face was changing from multiple faces every second. One second it was Luke then Michael then Niko then Emily and so forth. I screamed looking back at the dead Megan.

-END OF DREAM-

I woke up covered in sweat to see Connor tickling Emily in the kitchen. Troye and Niko were cuddling on the couch watching cartoons with Ashton next to them scrolling through his phone. "MERRY CHRISTMAS JC," Michael yelled in his ear. "Agh! I didn't see you," I laughed. "Get up," Kian said pulling him up. "We made eggs," Connor said throwing his hands in the air. "And I made croissants," Rakquel said pulling them out of the oven.

"OW," Rakquel yelled, "I burned myself". "NOO BABY," Kian exclaimed running over to Rakquel carrying her bridal style to a armchair and plopping down. "Love you," Kian whispered to Rakquel. "Lonely hearts club," Calum laughed and Caitlyn, Michael, and I nodded. We were the only ones with out couples including Ricky and Ashton of course. "Schools starting back again in 2 days and my goal is to get a girlfriend when I get back," Michael said. "I'm not getting in a new relationship. Luke was my one and only," Caitlyn stuttered. Calum nodded and hugging her tightly. Calum and Caitlyn were best freinds since Kinder and that lasted. That would have been like Megan and I, except we were more then friends.

I miss her. I need to get her back.