Twitcam

~Emily's POV~

"WAKE UP," I heard Michael yell in my ear the next morning. "WHAT," I yelled back. "Shh, we are in a public place! People are insane here in this asylum shh," he laughed. I slapped his arm and climbed out of bed. "Connor is back at the house getting your room set up," Michael said. "When do I get out of here?" I asked. "TODAY," Michael laughed and lifted me off the ground. I smiled and hugged Michael. "I'm here to help you pack," he smiled, "Calum is also on his way to help us". I pulled out a duffel bag and started putting my clothes in. "Also, the boys and I have a twitcam today. Can you be apart of the crew. I think Calum got Niko to help to," Michael asked. I nodded, "I'll wear my 5 seconds of summer merch today then". Michael laughed and grabbed some of my furniture. 

"All ready," I said putting my converse on. "Nice shirt," Michael laughed as he walked in. I had on a shirt that said 5 Seconds of Summer, a plaid flannel that said IDIOT in big letters in the back (yes it is Michael's) and some light blue shorts. I didn't put on much makeup just some eyeliner and mascara. "Let's go home," Michael smilled. When we got in the car I called Calum. "Hello," I said when he picked up. "Oh shit I forgot to come help you guys," he said. "It's fine," I laughed, "When is the twitcam starting," I asked. "In 20 minutes," he said. "Thanks see you soon," I said hanging up. "DRIVE," I screamed. "OKAY," Michael said. 

We finally got there 10 minutes later and scrambled in the house. "CALUM! ASHTON!" I screamed walking over to where the twitcam was going to be. "READY," Ashton yelled walking down stairs. "NIKO!" I yelled. Niko came down behind Calum. She looked really tired and her eyes red like she was crying. "Ready," I said pulling up a chair for Niko and also sitting down with my own chair. "3-2-1-go," I said. 

"HEY GUYSSSS," Michael yelled. "Hey," Calum waved. "AHHHH," Ashton screamed as Michael  climbed on his back. "So we are here to say hi, sing, and answer your twitter questions," Calum said as Michael fell on the ground. "OW FUCK," Michael screamed. Ashton laughed. "Anyway," Michael said standing up and sitting on the couch, "Let's begin". "So first lets thank my sister Emily and my freind Niko," Michael smiled. "SHOW YOURSELFS," Calum yelled. I stood up and walked in front of the camera. Niko slowly walked over and sat in front of Calum. "Niko," Calum said pointing to Niko, "Emily," he said pointing to me. "Hiya," I smiled and waved. Niko smiled weakly and looked down. Michael told me what had happned with her and Ashton earlier so I felt pretty bad. "EMILY," I heard Connor yell running downstairs. "Oh, the two lovebirds," Calum said in a low pitched voice. 

Connor ran over to me, waved at the camera, "Hi, I'm Connor," and then pulled me in a huge hug. "They haven't seen each other in 1 day," Ashton muttered avoiding eye contact with Niko who was looking at Calum. "Can I go fix the lighting," Niko whispered to Calum tears brimming her eyes. I knew she only said fix the lights so she could get out of the frame. She was still probably having mixed emotions after the whole Ashton thing. I looked at Calum who weakly smiled. "NIKO DON'T GO," Michael screamed running over off the screen. I turned to the camera, "Sorry we aren't very organized today. We really need cards with what to say," I laughed. Connor smiled and Ashton stood up, "WE NEED CHOCOLATE MILK," he screamed. Michael walked back on the screen with a monkey hat on his head. "Hello," Michael said and sat next to Calum. 

Calum grabbed Michaels hat and ran away. "NOOOO," Michael screamed and was about to get up when I pushed him back down and Connor grabbed Ashton and Calum and making them sit on the couch. "Twitter questions guys," I said. "FINE," Ashton said in the highest pitch voice he could. "FIRST," Calum yelled, "@ashtonsfinger says, Which one of the boys is the most romantic?" "Well," Michael said guesturing to himself, "It's not me". "Probably Calum," Ashton shrugged. "Agreed," Michael nodded. "Next, @cakeaf asks, Ashton, how is your relationship with Aubrey? We saw you had a fight with another girl at the reception," Michael said nervously. 

"Oh, my relationship with Aubrey is good. And the fight was nothing she was just a.. um... friend from school. It was nothing. I have no relationship with her. Just know her from some classes," he muttered trying not to look at the camera. Niko started crying and immediately ran out of the room. "Be right back," Calum said running after Niko. "Anyway," Ashton laughed nervously, "Thanks for all your support we will see you guys soon". I ended the video and leaned against the wall. "Where did Calum go," Ashton asked. "Really?" Michael said getting up and walking away. "What," Ashton called back. "Ash.." I muttered. "I don't know what I did," Ashton started crying. 

I walked over to him and hugged him, "It will be okay. We will figure everything out". He kept crying and put his face in his hands. "I dont know what to do," he said finally calming down a bit. "What makes you happy," I smiled. I got up and walked to the kitchen with Ashton following. I pulled out vegemite and made him some vegemite toast for Ashton. "Here," I said. I also pulled out chocolate milk and gave him a glass. "Thanks," he said, "You can have the toast though, I'm not hungry." I nodded and ate half of the toast leaving the rest for the next morning. "Have you realized school was today," I laughed. "Oh yeah," he laughed. "I'll be back," he said getting up and walking towards the stairs. 

As I sat in the kitchen playing Flappy Bird I heard something. I slowly got up and walked to the stairs. I ducked when I saw what I saw. Ashton was talking to Niko and then leaned. They started to kiss which turned quickly to a full on PG-13 make out session. I watched as Calum started to walk down stairs but then had a horrified expression on his face and turned around and ran. I also ran outside to laugh so Ashton and Niko wouldn't be disturbed. They were though when I noticed a car pull up to the house. Shit! Aubrey was here! I ran back inside and yelled, "ASHTON, AUBREY'S HERE," so it seemed like I wasn't in the room. 

Ashton blushed pulled away from Niko and I heard him say, "That should never had happened". He ran over to me, smiled and opened the front door. Calum slowly walked downstairs and we both went outside. "Your face," I said laughing. "It was horrifiying to almost walk into a R rated make out session when you wanted to get a glass of water," he laughed. Connor walked outside and kissed my cheek. "Aubrey is staying for dinner, any clue where Michael is," he asked. "Cool and Michael is still getting his room organized," Calum said. "I haven't seen our room yet" I giggled. "You will after dinner," Connor said kissing my cheek and walking back inside. 

I looked over to Calum who was smirking. "Ash won't be the only guy to get action today, you know you and Connor later," he said. I gasped and pulled his beanie over his face, "Idiot," I laughed. "JUST LIKE YOUR SHIRT," he yelled. "Wow, so funny," I shook my head, "You know what I just realized, we haven't hung out in ages". "We used to be best freinds," Calum nodded. "Well, we live in the same house," I shrugged. "True," he said. "SHIT," Calum yelled. "WHAT," I yelled back. "I NEED TO GET NIKO MORE ICE CREAM," he yelled. "YOUR SUCH A MOM," I yelled. "THAT MADE NO SENSE," he yelled running inside. I shrugged and pulled out my phone and kept playing Flappy Bird.