CHAPTER 2

It was a normal day for Jungkook.

He woke up with the sun shining on his face, not in an obnoxious manner, but as if the rays of sunlight were gently caressing his face to wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked around his room. The walls are white with polaroids and lights hanging. He gets up and goes to his closet. What do I want to wear today? After looking through his clothes to find the perfect outfit to match his mood, he ends up choosing an oversized pink shirt that shows his collarbones and tight white pants that make his ass look THICC.

He went to his bathroom and did his business (morning pee and poo, brush his teeth, wash his face, etc...) and then went to his vanity where he applied light pink eyeshadow and lip balm. He wore dangling earrings with stars at the end to add a little shine.

Finally, after looking over himself in his mirror in the shape of a moon, he leaves his room to go downstairs where he arrives straight to the bakery's kitchen. (Omelas is a two floor building that looks like a cute house. He lives on the second floor, while the actual bakery is on the first floor.)

Jungkook looked at his clock: 6:20. Perfect. He first begins by preheating the ovens and bringing out the bread dough that he left outside the night before to let it rise. He cuts a beautiful JK on the top of the buns to show his mark and puts them in the oven. He then moves on to the desserts. First he brings out cookie dough that he made a few days ago and left in the freezer and put it outside to let it defrost a bit. He continued doing his normal routine when he heard the bell of the door ring. He tensed but quickly relaxed when the smell of lemon reached his nose.

"Heyyyyyyy! Good morning baby!" Yugyeom screams as he walks to the kitchen.

"Good morning Yugyeom! I just finished preparing the cupcakes. Can you bring out the bread and the cookies to the main room, I still have to decorate one of the cakes and prepare some extra dough for this afternoon."

"Of course, let me get to it right now!"

As Yugyeom begins organizing the treats in the main room, Jungkook finishes decorating this lilac flower themed cake and looks at the time: 7:30, 15 min until opening.

Jungkook took off his dirty apron and replaced it with his cute apron and went to help Yugyeom set up the cashier and the treats.

"Soooooooo guess what I heard yesterday night?!" Yugyeom asked with a dopey grin on his face.

"What happened?" Jungkook inquired shyly as he knew that that grin meant nothing good.

"I heard that the 6 hottie princes are doing a tour of the kingdoms to look for their future mate!" The beta screamed enthusiastically. "Oh how I wish prince Namjoon would notice me..." He sighed dreamily "His intelligence and grace never sees to amaze me... Oh! But what about prince Hoseok! He moves his hips like a GOD! I would let him-"

"Yugyeom!" Jungkook interjects, shocked, his face turning so red that he looks like a tomato. His friend just laughs in response.

"Your innocence will never seem to amaze me Jungkook" Yugyeom says with a fond look in his eyes. "And you never know, maybe prince Hoseok will fall for you."

"Pfft, that would never happen. Why would some gorgeous prince like him be interested in a lowly peasant like me?" The omega states sadly.

"You never know baby! Anything can happen!" Yugyeom squeals happily. Jungkook just laughs at his friend's antics and goes to turn the sign hanging by the window from CLOSED to OPEN.

"You know what Jungkook? I have a feeling something amazing is going to happen today." Yugyeom says with a gentle and happy tone. Jungkook just looks back at him and smiles in response to his friend's happiness.

Maybe Yugyeom is right, maybe something amazing is going to happen today.