Three

Nia

"Bitch nigga snitch nigga hoe, nigga bitch, nigga bitch nigga snitch nigga hoe-"

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly in my ear since my phone was in my bed. I groaned and snatched my phone from under the pillow and answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I said annoyed. "Wassup girl" Jamar said through the line. I rolled my eyes and made a face.

Tf this goofy want

"What the fuck do you want at-" I paused to see the time. "At 10:30 in the morning Jamar?". "Why you being so hostile? I can't talk to you now" he said. I looked at the phone.

"Facetime me so you can see my face to that dumbass question". "Bet" he said then hung up. After he hung up I instantly got a face time call from him. I answered it and his face popped up beaming through the phone.

"Now what was said" I asked. "Nun bruh, I called you to see what you doing around 3" he said looking at the camera. I thought for a minute.

"Nothing why?". "Because I want to take you out". I paused.

Take me out, don't he got a girlfriend?

"Take me out? Don't you got a girlfriend" I asked. He smacked his teeth. "Duh nigga, I didn't mean it as a date or nun, I wanted you to go with me to the gym so we can work out and talk like old times" he said.

If you didn't know Jamar and I used to date last year but we broke up to keep our friendship with T strong. We also broke up cause he a hoe ass, lying ass, nigga that cheated on me.

" No, go workout with your new girl, just don't cheat on her with some other hoe like you did to me" I said harshly. He glared at me through the phone. "Nigga that was a year ago, I was drunk and you know that. I would never do that to you sober" .

Yeah right

He sighed. "Listen I wanted to talk because I feel like you still got some hostility towards me that you need to let out plus I miss you bruh, you still the homie" he said. My face softened but went back to it mean mug before.

"Why all of a sudden you wanna talk?" I said after being quiet for a minute. "Because I been thinking on it especially since I got a girl now, I want her to meet you and T, but I feel like we need to resolve our issues before I make that need step" he said while shuffling noises were made through the phone. I sighed and decided to go to the gym with him.

"Fine but you picking me up and you better not trying no stupid shit wit me" I said glaring at him.

" Ight bet, be ready by 3". "Ight" I said then ended the call. I threw the phone back on the bed and rubbed my face and sighed.

Why did I agree to meet him?

I thought about all the memories we had while dating but then I also though about the time he cheated.

Flashback
I danced with T to the song bounce out with that at the house party we were currently at. I had a red solo cup that had lemonade in it mixed with a little bit of liquor. I sipped it and continued to dance until I had a sudden urge to pee.

"T, T!" I yelled over the loud music. She stopped dancing and turned around to face me. "What?" she asked "Imma go to bathroom, I have to pee, hold my cup" I said giving her my drink. "Okay" she said taking the drink from me and going back to dancing. I made my way upstairs to the bathroom to use it. When I finished my business, I dried my hands and started to walk down the long hallway. Almost to the stairs, I heard Jamar name being called. I made a face and  followed the sound.

"Jamar told me he had basketball practice so his name being called" I thought.

I continued to walk towards the sound only for it to get louder along with some banging and moaning. I walked up to the door that held the commotion and held the doorknob getting ready to open it.

"My nigga better not be fucking no bitch in here, her ass better be talking about another Jamar" I thought. I pushed past that thought and opened the door to see Jamar fucking a bitch up against the wall. His back was to me so he couldn't see me. Her eyes was closed while she was moaning so she couldn't see me either. My blood boiled. I ran up to them and punched the nigga in the back of his head.

He turned around and dropped the hoe he was fucking and looked at me. The girl ran and started looking for her clothes because from the look on my face, this hoe knew she was gon get this work if she didn't get out.

"The fuck is yo goofy ass doing?"I yelled. I walked closer to him backing him into the wall. "Baby lemme explain" he said putting his hands up in defense.

" What you need to explain is why you at this motherfuckin party when you suppose to be at practice" I said balling my fist up. I was really going to put my hands on him because he a whole damn liar.

"Bae I did have practice we-" before he could finish his sentence I swung and punched him dead in his jaw watching his face fly the other direction. He stumbled back and held his face. "Tf you punch me for" he said getting angry. "Because you lied and cheated on me with some random bitch from this party. If you wanted to fuck somebody else you could've just said that" I said screaming.

He looked at me and his eyes softened while holding his jaw. "Baby cmere" he said walking up to me to grab my hands. From the glazed over look in his eyes I knew he was tipsy but he was getting this ass whooping away.

"Back up nigga before I swing" I said in a warning tone. He continued to walk towards me so I swung again hitting him dead in his eye he tried to wrestle me but I punched him in his chest watching him stumble back to cough. I ran up and started hitting him again making sure to knee him in his balls too. He groaned and fell on the floor holding his dick. I crouched down and look at him.

"For your information, we over and the next time I see you I won't take it easy on you" I said kicking him in his side and leaving out the room.

Flashback over

I came back to reality to see that it was almost 10:50 and that I been out of it for a minute. I shook my head and sighed deciding to take a shower to start my day.

Why did I ever forgive him?

Author's note
That was a little back ground information on what happened between Nia and Jamar to clear any confusion. Until next time peace xxx.
-Tae