Five

Nia

It was 2:50 and I was ready for this little "meet up" with Jamar. I had on a causal work out outfit, you know pink sports bra with the matching leggings. I really didn't want to go, but I agreed on squashing beef with him so we can move forward. I don't fuck with him or his new bitch so I don't need to meet her. Anyway, I was currently texting Toni to see what she was doing while I waited for Jamar to be on his way. While sending a message I heard a honking noise coming from outside. I look outside to see Jamar sitting in his car waiting for me to come out. I grab all the essentials that I need, tell my parents goodbye and go outside to his car.

When I got in the car, he was scrolling through his phone. I looked at him and cleared my throat. He looked at me and put his phone up and put on his seat belt. "You ready?" he asked. I looked at him for a second scanning his face. "Yeah" I said, and he drove off making our way to the gym.

We drove in silence for a minute before I opened my mouth to say something. "So why all of a sudden you want to meet at the gym an talk?" I asked looking at him. He leaned all the way back from the wheel while driving.

Damn, I know he cheated and all but I can't deny how fine this nigga is, even while driving he managed to look fine

Him talking brought me out of my thoughts. "Well I was talking to Liah the other day and I was telling her about you and Toni and she asked me what was the deal with me and you cause she heard we use to date". I looked at him with a straight face. "Okay and?" I said scrunching my face up. "Well I told her about me and you and what happened". "So you told her you cheated on me right?" I said leaning over to make sure he heard me. He rolled his eyes. This nigga leaning back so far his ass might as well be in the backseat laying down. How the fuck he see what the fuck he doing?

Fuck is you rolling your eyes for? You the one who cheated bitch 

"Yes I told her that I cheated, you can stop throwing the shit in my face now Nia" he with some aggression in his voice. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "I'm not throwing the shit in your face, I'm just calling out what the fuck you did and what yo stupid ass did was cheat. And it's not just that fact that you cheated, its the fact you cheated on a real one for a bitch that never had yo back. As soon as I came in the room and hit you that bitch did the dash and left you, she just wanted some dick she didn't want you. I gave your goofy ass all of me and this what the fuck you do. So yes of course I'm going to keep bringing it up because I was hurt and still am hurt, and for you to move on and get a new bitch without properly giving me the apology I deserve is wack ass fuck and you a wack ass nigga for ever doing that to me" I said harshly to him. Yes I was still hurt about the situation because I never got a apology and the closure I needed to move on. So of course I'm going to keep calling his bitch ass out.

He rubbed his face and sighed. "Listen I know Nia, I know I never gave you the apology you deserve and that's why I invited you to the gym with me so I can give you your closure" he said sounding so sincere. I looked at him to see if he was lying and he wasn't so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. "Whatever" I said turning in my seat to look out the window.  By the time the conversation ended we were pulling up into the parking lot of the gym.  He parked the car and I got out grabbed my bookbag and making my way to the door and walking in. Now imma tell y'all this, I'm not with the athletic shit, but since I go the gym with Toni sometimes I found that working out releases stress for me and right now was the perfect time to release some stress.

Jamar followed closely behind before venturing off to work out on his own and by the time I knew it, it was already five something and we were both back in the car on our way to get something to eat. When we both found a place for what we wanted to eat, we ordered our food and went to a nearby park and decided to eat and relax there after our workout session. I was going dumb on my food before Jamar spoke. "Nia" he said loudly gathering my attention. I looked up at him to see a unreadable expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Nia, I never loved a girl as much as I loved you. If anything you the one who showed me what real love is. You made me a better person and made sure I was always on my shit no matter what. You supported me throughout my basketball career especially when I wanted to give up because of my past injury. You kept me out of trouble with niggas that you knew were opps and that weren't my friends. You stayed loyal even through mad niggas was trying to holla at you and on top of that, the pussy was great too? You think I wasn't sick the next morning after that night you caught my drunk ass at the party at Mario's crib? Cause I was. You held a nigga down and the fact I den lost the best thing that done happened to me makes me mad and I hate that you keep rubbing it in my face because it make things worse for me to know that I really lost you for good and how much I done hurt you" he said looking at me. I looked back at him while a lone tear rolled down my face.

I never knew he felt this way now I feel bad

I sighed and grabbed his hands and held them making him look up at me. "Jamar I never knew that you felt that way and I'm sorry for throwing it in your face all this time, but I'm glad you told me that because I do feel better about the situation knowing it wasn't intentional and that I can forgive and forget knowing how you really feel" I said rubbing his hands. He looked down at them and looked back at me. "You straight I just wanted to finally get that off my chest before I move on to Liah completely and so you can get the apology you always deserved" he said unlatching our hands. "Let's go so I can take you home" he said grabbing his things while I got up and grabbed mine while throwing my trash away. We got back in the car and he drove back to my crib. Once we pulled up I was about to get out before he grabbed my hand. 

"Nia, I meant everything I said and I'm really sorry I couldn't give you the world like I wanted to" he said looking deep into my eyes. It felt like this nigga was looking into my soul the way he was looking at me. "It's okay Jamar, now I know my worth even more and what I deserve" I said before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. When I pulled back he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip trying to tongue kiss me before I kissed back and let him in. He kissed me with so much lust and passion that I almost forgot he wasn't my man.

Imma miss his lips and that tongue, he got some great kissing game and head game too 

You knew the kiss was good because when we pulled back my lip gloss was all over his lips and he was staring me down like he wanted to have sex. 

Oop sorry Liah, control your nigga girl.

"That was a little goodbye kiss, a real one" He said before I hurried out the car and into the house. Once I ran up to my room I closed the door and slid down it with my back aganist the door on some hannah montana type shit. "Damn that was a good ass kiss" I thought.

I'm for sure going to miss his ass

A/n
Nia and Jamar finally made amends, good for them. Anyway make sure you guys vote, comment, and share. I love you all and appreciate you. Until next time, peace xxx.
-Tae