Fourteen

Toni

"What the fuck?" I said said looking at my phone. It was a video of Darius and another girl being laid up together at somebody's house at a party. And it wasn't just anybody, it was that bitch liah.

"I can't believe this shit" I said not being able to rip my eyes away from the phone. "What?" Nia said turning her attention to me, Jamar following suit aswell. I continued to stare at the phone in astonishment. "Gimme this shit" Nia said yanking the phone out my hand watching the video with Jamar. I stared at the floor before I heard a "damnnn" come from them both. She then turned my phone off and sat it next to her purse scooting over to engulf me in a hug. She held on for a second before letting me go. She then looked at me and I turned my head and looked back at her.

"You okay sis? You need me to do anything about it or to get Jamar to beat his ass?" She said softly.

Imma kill them bitches

I looked Darius location to see where he was at since the video was posted a few minutes ago. I see that he not at his usual location and that he at somebody house. I pulled up the address and showed it to them both.
"Y'all recognize this address?" I said asking them. They both looked at it for a minute until Jamar spoke up. "That's  Liah's address, he at that girl crib" he said giving me my phone.

"How you know that's her address fasho?" Nia asked. "Cause I use date her and go over there. Don't be retarded Nia" he said rolling his eyes. Nia side eyed him before looking back at me. "So what you trying to do" she said.

"I'm trying to pull up".

...

A few minutes later I'm in the back seat of Jamar's car as we pulled up to a house that everybody and they name seemed to be at. I looked at the address that we was at seeing that it was matching the one from earlier.  I also checked to see if Daruis was here and surprise bitch, he was. The car come to a stop and Nia turned in her seat.

"You want me and Jamar to come inside with you or you gon handle this on your own?" She asked me holding on to the door handle. I looked out the window staring at the packed out house before making my decision.

"I'll go in alone, but can y'all stay out here for a minute? I promise this won't take long" I said grabbing my things to get out the car. "Ight we will, call me if you need me to come inside real quick" Nia said. "Bet" I said before getting out locking the door and walking up the sidewalk to the house. As soon as I walked through the door, everything felt like it was in slow motion. I walked through a group of people as everyone stared at me but I only had my mind on one thing so those hoes can stare all they want. When I got to the living room and looked around I locked eyes on the two on the couch.

The nerve of this nigga

He was smirking as Liah was sitting in his lap whispering in his ear. I walked over and stood in front of them until he looked up and when he did he gently started moving her off with a shocked expression on his face.

"So how about I'm at the mall chilling and what not, and I see yo black ass with this goofy bitch laid up. Now I would say tha6t foul ass fuck seeing as we just went on a date and shit yesterday is it not?" I said bending down slightly getting in his face a little. He moved back a bit getting ready to explain before this hoe opened her mouth.

"Who you calling a goofy bitch? You in my shit hoe". I looked at her and rolled my eyes and sighed.

I must've beat the memory out this bitch cause obviously she doesn't remember getting her ass whooped for talking crazy the first time to me

I turned to look at her. "Now Liah you know how I pop shit around hea, and I remember beating yo stupid ass silly in the lunchroom and also breaking ya nose. So unless you want me to break it again, I suggest you shut the fuck up cause you and him about to get beat up. These hands have no gender hoe".  As soon as I said that she started to get up and I rose up as well ready to knock hea ass out but Darius got in between us.

"Yo chill T, it ain't even like that we was just talking and enjoying the party". He said trying to wrap his arms around my waist.

Nigga what?

"Darius get the fuck out my face you retarded ass nigga, I just saw her on your lap whispering in ya ear and shit. Then I saw you on snap with her so why lie?" I said pushing him off me.
"Yo chill let me talk to you" he said grabbing my arm trying to pull me back to him. "Nah talk to ya lame sidepiece. And lose my number while you at cause this talking shit is through" I said ripping out his grasp getting ready to walk away. Now normally, I try to walk away before things pop off or before I snap, but as I was walking away I heard Liah say loud and clear, "dumb bitch, get out my house hoe" and I just lost it. So the next thing I know, I did a whole 180 and ran up to her grabbing her by her jacket and yanking her stupid ass down and punched her dead in her face. Since I yanked her, she fell allowing me to get on top off her and I did and I was throwing them bitches left to right. I just blanked out cause a couple of her hits connected as she tried to fight back but I just ate them and kept on going. I was on top so I was really hitting her dead in her shit constantly. Darius tried to pull me off along with some other guys helping to break the fight up but I kept punching. As they lifted me off her and helped her up, I kicked that bitch as hard as I can in her side making her fall so some niggas can pick her up. I gained my composure and snatched out the grasps of the people holding me back and looked at Darius.

"Like I said, lose my number and fuck you, you trifling ass nigga". I then pushed his head back as hard as I could and walked out the front door walking back to Jamar's car and getting in. Nia turned around as well as Jamar as soon as I got in.

"So what happened?" She asked. I shrugged and looked out the window to the house. "Let's just say somebody got they ass whooped again but anyway let's go home" I said continuing to look out the window while adjusting my jacket. They both looked at each other before turning around and the car pulled off making it's way back to Nia's crib. I thought about the events that just happened from me comforting Darius to me beating up Liah again. I chuckled.

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids and sneaking around are for dumb hoes