Nineteen

Y'all probably don't wanna read this bitch no more cause ion update AT ALL but it's cool tho, I just hope y'all enjoy this chill chapter🖤
-Tae

September 29th

Toni

"Wowwww how tf this hoe Ashanti gon get corona before the versus battle? Like bitch sit the fuck down somewhere. Hell wrong wit her".

"Shidd she was probably scared keyshia was gon win" Nia said looking at her phone while laying across from me.

I looked at her in bewilderment. Ain't no mf way was keyshia beating my best bitch Ashanti in that versus battle let's keep it real.

" I hope you joking cause if you not, imma need you to get the hell up outta here" I said quoting tik tok which I knowww she hate. She a loser anyway, every time I send her tik toks she block me for a hour then text me talm bout some if you do it again you gone stay blocked like girl you can't block me cause I just pop up at yo house tf.

"Toni don't start yo shit today Ian in the mood" she said rolling over in the bed. I sat up and looked over my shoulder.

The fuck she mean she not in the mood?

"What got yo thong in a bunch hoe" I said looking at her even though she had her back turned to me.

"My stomach hurt and yo stupid ass still ain't ordered the food and I'm hungry asf witcho loose wig wearing ass" she said looking directly at me with a stank face.

"I know yo ass not talking bout loose wigs when yo shit was 2 stepping off yo mf forehead yesterday and Ian say shit about it". She gon learn to stop coming for me cause my wigs be laid fuck you talm bout.

She looked at me with a stank face like she wanted to whoop my ass. Cause if you bout it then bust a move Craig.

"Imma let that shit slide since I was rushing that morning and didn't glue my lace down right" she said getting up going to my walk in bathroom and slamming the door.

"WHO EVER SLAMMED MY DOOR, DO IT AGAIN AND IMMA BEAT YO ASS" My mama yelled from her room. I started laughing before I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was unknown number calling me.

"Hello?" I said putting my AirPods in to answer.

"Shidd I figured you wasn't gone answer the phone since you don't have my number" the person said. Ion know who this is but he sound familiar.

"Uhhh do I know you cause who this?" I said with a confused expression looking at nothing in particular.

"DeAndre, not one of yo other niggas" he said sounding slick.

This nigga trying to be funny cause ion got no niggas

"Ha ha very funny, cause ion even got none" I said rolling my eyes and picking at my chipped polish. I need to repaint these hoes, got my toes out here looking like they be barking and shit.

"Cap but anyway witchu you doing, you tryna slide over or some?" He said sounding like he moving around.

"Nigga you talking bout sliding but I'm trying figure out how you got my number".

"Don't worry bout allat just know I got it" he said dismissing my question.

You can take a man out the hood but you can't take the hood out him I tell you

"Boy if you don't get the fuck-witchu want" I said adjusting in my bed looking out the window. I heard Nia stank ass fart loud asf and she started laughing like it was funny. Stank booty ass.

"I gotta want sum to just talk to this fine ass girl I like?" He said flirting with me. Ooouu boy I see how you tryna come.

"You don't but you ask me to slide over there out the blue. You tryna fuck me or sum?" I tilted my head waiting for his response like he can see me. All of a sudden I hear him bust out laughing like this the 85 south show or sum.

"Nah Ian tryna fuck, but I mean if that's what you on we can do that too". I rolled my eyes.

"Boy bye this pussy talk euros dollars and yen's you not ready" I said laughing.

"Girl getcho lame ass on you ain't no city girl. That pussy probably talk hairy, scary, and a shame". I busted out laughing even though he had me fucked allll the way up.

"Ong you got me fucked up" I said still laughing. Nia finally came out the bathroom spraying that hoe like it had hood roaches in it or sum.

"Ian gone cap, I blew that bathroom straight up so you might not wanna go in there" she said while smiling like it was funny. Cause what's funny cause now my mf bathroom stank and I gotta go in there.

"Mmcht yo stank ass, I know we mad cool but don't come in here tearing my bathroom up" I said looking back at my phone.

"Who you talking to?" Deandre asked.

"I'm talking to Nia she over here" I said looking at her. She turned around and looked at me mouthing 'who that' with a confused look on her face. I mouth 'DeAndre' and she gave me a 'ooou I see you look' I waved her off and continued my conversation.

"Nigga did you hear me" he said loudly in the phone.

"My bad damn, witchu say?".

"I said is you gone slide so we can chill or what?". I thought about it for a couple seconds before responding. I hope he not on bullshit cause I kinda do wanna come over. Shidd fuck it why not 🤷🏾‍♀️.

"Yeah that's cool send me yo address and I'll be on the way" I said getting up out the bed.

"Ight bet I'll send you 10 too for sliding unexpected" he said then hung up the phone. I then got a text from him with his address and him asking for my cash app.

"I know you not bout to go over that man house" Nia said looking at me.

"Ion see why not, he sending me ten and everything to come over so I'm going" I said pulling on a fit that consisted on leggings and my compression Nike zip up.

"Ight now be careful going there. Text me when you get there and back I'm finna go home and text Angelo" she said getting up to leave just as I was leaving too.

"Mmcht yo lovey Dovey ass but Ight tho, imma hit you" I said locking the door behind us. She got in her car and sped off as I got in mine choosing a couple songs before I got his address and started my route there. Whatever happens there happens cause I'm ready for whatever.