Twelve

September 3rd

Toni

"Boy what the fuck you doinggg" I groaned as Darius dragged me through the hallway by my arm. The weekend had finally passed over and it was Monday. Although I hated Monday's like a average person, I was extremely happy this Monday due to what happened Saturday between me and Darius. The giddy feeling never wore off me and I felt elated, finally to have a nigga be as interested in me as interested as I was in him.

"Taking yo black ass, I been sitting in the car for 10 minutes watching yo friendly ass talk" he said continuing to pull me through the hallway. School was over and we were currently at a after school event that we both attended. He volunteered to take me home and I guess he got fed up of me talking and snatched my ass up.

"Okay but I was having a conversation with them and you interrupted it D" I said trying to keep up with him. By the time he let go of my arm we were already at his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I turned and looked at him with a annoyed look.

"Girl stop giving me that look and getcho ass in the car" he said pushing me a little bit. I smacked my lips and got in the car making sure to slam the door. He got in the driver's side looking at me with amusement. "T ion care about yo attitude, I told you to bring ya ass on cause I'm trying to take you out tonight" he said starting the car. Once he said that I smiled. I been so busy all day that I forgot he told me earlier on the way to school this morning that he wanted to take me out tonight.

" I might have been talking, but yeen have to snatch me up like that in front of them" I said rolling my eyes. He looked at me for brief second before turning his eyes back to the road. "Okay and? Ain't nun y'all was talking about more important then what we doing tonight" he continuing to focus on the road. I looked at him while he drove getting slightly aroused especially from the way he looked and was talking to me.

I wonder what that dick looking like

"You better stop looking at me like that Toni before I pull this hoe over" he said quickly looking at me and biting his lip. "Shidd pull it over then" I said testing him. Although we haven't engaged in any sexual acts, the sexual tension was sometimes quite high between us. He shook his head before continuing to wherever we were going.

Darius

I drove to the kennel for our little date. I always listened when she talked about visiting here to play with all the dogs she wanted knowing it would make her happy. She probably thought we was going to get sum to eat then chill but nah I wanted something that she would actually enjoy. Plus I fuck wit dogs too so Ian have no problem with it.

Pulling into the parking lot I turned off the car before I thought she would notice where we were. I got out the car walking over to her side and opening the door closing it when she got out before taking her hand and walking towards the building.

"D where we at? I thought we was getting sum food then going to chill?" She asked looking around as we walked further towards the building.

Told you

"You'll see when we go in but stop right here tho" I said stopping her in her tracks and pulling the blindfold out my shorts pocket. She looked at what I was doing before making a face.

"Nah dawg you not putting that on my face I got lashes on" she said folding her arms across her chest.

This nigga man

"Girl I don't give a damn about ya lashes now turn around so I can put it on you" I said turning her around before gently placing the blindflod onto her eyes. "Watch my lashes for real Darius" she said swatting at my arm. "Girl shut the hell up and come on" I said tying the blindfold and grabbing her hand and slowly walking her into the kennel. I carefully guided her into the building walking up to the front desk. We were introduced by the receptionist there as we made it.

"Hi! Welcome to Benny's Kennel, may I ask for a name and time arrangement?" The receptionist asked. "Kennel?" Toni asked curiously. She gasped before swinging at the air almost bussing hea ass until I grabbed her, stopping her from falling. "I know you do not have me at a kennel Darius, what the fuck?" She said putting her hands over her mouth. The receptionist looked at us strangely while Toni got emotional. I turned to her.

"My bad she just a big ass crybaby but Daruis and 5:30" I said making sure Toni didn't walk off. The receptionist scanned her book before looking at me."Great we have you scheduled for 5:30 to 6:20 just sign here and I will guide you to the kennel" she said handing me a pen. I signed the sheet putting the pen down and grabbing Toni hand who I can tell was extremely excited. "Great! Right this way" she said as we followed her down a hallway until we were met with double doors that led to outside that opened up to a large area filled with dogs of all kind. They came running to Toni and I jumping kn us before she jumped out her skin almost falling again as I laughed loudly at her reaction.

"Shut the fuck up Darius that's not funny, and take this shit off my mf face" she said irritated. I calm down holding my stomach smiling. "Ight T chill" I said walking over to her taking the blindfold off her face. When I did her eyes lit up as she leaned down to play with all the puppies that surrounded her. She laughed and giggled in such amusement as a wide smile adorned her face. I just watched her as she played with the dogs. She looked pretty as fuck all happy and shit, I'm trying to see her like that forever. Ion know what I got going on, but shorty been making me feel a type of way since I met her and ion know what to do about it but tell her how I feel and take her on dates and shit. She turned to me laughed holding a little puppy in her hands.

"D I'm really surprised you brought me here I didn't think you'll remember what I said about me liking kennels" she said playing with the dog she was holding. "It ain't shit, I wanna see you happy plus I like dogs too" I told her bending down to play with a dog that was running circles around me.

"I really appreciate it Darius thank you" she said staring directly at me. I felt overwhelmed with her looking at me so I looked at the dog in my hands looking back at her. "No problem" I said smiling at her and following her into the area more to enjoy our date.

After our time was up, we left the kennel and grabbed sum to eat. We ended up going to Jack's, both of us getting chicken biscuits and fries. We sat in the parking lot while we ate our food.

"Nah fr on some real shit though" she said turning to look at me, "I really appreciate you putting this together". I looked at her nodding my head. "Toni I told you it's not a problem I did this because I wanted to" I told her. She looked at me intently for a few seconds before speaking.

"Gimme a kiss" she said leaning in. I glanced at her lips before looking back at her leaning in to kiss her. When our lips connected a nigga felt sum inside his stomach. Plus her lips was soft as hell and tasted like mint from her lip gloss. I continued to kiss her and added tongue with it as she did the same.

I love when she match my energy

After a minute or so we pulled away smirking at each other. "Girl I swear yo ass gon be the death of me" I said rubbing my face going back to eat my food while she laughed and enjoyed the rest of our night together.

What a date