Seventeen

September 26th

Nia

Two days had went by allowing me to think on if I wanted to fuck with Angelo or not. Considering my options, I am single and even though me and Jamar be flirting and on some other shit from time to time, I decided that I own myself to see someone new. With that being said, I texted Angelo earlier on today before school started that I'll go on the date with him and he texted me saying he'll pick me up tonight at 8 and that I should wear something comfortable. I texted back okay see you then and left at that. I haven't told Toni, and I damn sure haven't told Jamar about him either. He doesn't need to know, its none of his business anyway.

As I got ready for school earlier this morning after texting Angelo back I started to overthink. What if he only want me for one thing? What if he using me to get back at one of his ex bitches or sum like that? What if one of his niggas betted to ask me out? I don't know, all I do know is that this shit better be real and he better not waste my time cause I told myself after Jamar, the next nigga that give me hell gone really be down there cause imma kill they ass no cap. I should calm down though and give him the benefit of doubt. He hasn't shown me a reason not to trust him yet so Ian gon judge him, we'll just see what happens.

Angelo

"Aye nigga guess who texted me back".

"That lightskin bih from history? I know she ain't text yo ugly ahh back".

"No bitch Nia, the girl I told you I asked out".

"Ohh Niaaa, she fine as hell why would she text you back?"

"Cause she like me she, want the dickkk" I said laughing my ass off. Nigga rolled his eyes on facetime.

"Nigga please she don't even fuck witchu like that".

"Then why she say yes to going out with me" I said raising a eyebrow. He smacked his teeth.

"Man you cappin".

"On my mama she said yes".

"Ight then when y'all going out since she said 'yes'" he said quoting yes with his fingers.

" Tonight and Imma take shorty to that new arcade spot downtown. It's fun plus I can get to know her more openly there" I said thinking of what imma wear to the date.

"Man look at this nigga T he finally gone get a girl" Jay said as T poked his face in the camera. T laughed and I rolled my eyes. Ion know why even he laughing cause I get more bitches then both of them combined.

"Whatever nigga imma hit you back later tho, I'm finna go get a cut" I said getting up and throwing sum quick on.

"Ight" and then he hung up. I finished getting dressed before grabbing my keys and phone and making sure I locked the door behind before I got in my car and sped off to the barbershop. To be honest witchu,  I thought she was going to say no because it took her two days to respond to me which I can respect. She had to think on it and I'm glad she did cause she affiliating with a real nigga now. Anyway, I was just making sure my bank account straight for tonight and that she was still on board with it. I texted her to make sure she was straight with the plan still.

Lo 💙: we still on for tonight?

                   Yes, why wassup?:Nia ❤

Lo 💙: jus making sure ian wanna get ready and you change yo mind or sum
            Lol nah I'm still wit it:Nia ❤