Fifteen

September 13th

Toni

"Yo if you call this motherfuckin phone one more time nigga, imma fuck you up".

"Stop talking to me like imma hoe Toni, I told you bout that shit". I rolled my eyes.

" I can talk and do what the fuck I want just like you can talk and FUCK whoever you want now get off this phone".

"Listen, all I'm trying to do is apologize for this past weekend, I miss you bruh and ian even like Liah's messy ass forreal".

"Youn miss shit, I saw the way you was smirking and shit while she whispering in ya ear, you full of it".

"But baby i-".

"Nah nigga ian your baby no more. Fuck you and that goofy bitch that love getting her ass beat. So imma tell you nicely this last time, you call this phone on that bullshit, imma air you and that wack bitch out and that's on my mama".

*beep beep beep*

September 14th

Today was Monday and I was exhausted. I was exhausted mentally and emotionally. Niggas love fucking my sleep up because when something heavy on my mind, I can't sleep for nothing. I even took benadryl to go to sleep and I was still up all night due to this weekend's events. Even though I beat Liah up and snapped on Darius, I still felt like shit. I really liked Daruis probably more than DeAndre, but not anymore. Maybe that's a sign that DeAndre is the one to choose and Darius isn't. I don't know, hopefully he don't say nun to me in 2nd block cause I'll knock that nigga out on my mama.

Anyway, I was back home meaning I'll be driving my self to school today. Since I wasn't feeling today I decided to put on some comfortable clothes and keep it moving. I put on a regular long sleeve white shirt with black leggings and my low top uggs. I put my box braids in a bun and grabbed my school things going downstairs making sure to lock the door as I leave.

20 minutes later I was at this bum ass school. I parked in my assigned spot, turned my car off, got out while grabbing my booking and purse, locked my door and headed for the entrance. When I walked through the double doors I walked straight to the lunch room sitting down and geting on my phone. I texted people back, responded to emails, and looked at my grades. They was looking right but they can be better. As I was doing that I felt someone looking at me so I turned my head to see the person I told to leave me alone which was Darius. I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my phone. A few seconds later, my phone dinged with a message.

Unknown number: why you acting like this bruh, just talk to me

Toni❤: what do you not get about leaving me alone? Are you retarded or sum?

Unknown number:😐 I'm not. I know what I did and I'm trying to apologize but you won't let a nigga do that

Toni❤: ion wanna hear no excuses for what you did. If you wanted to fuck with that bitch instead of me then you could've said that, but you didn't so kick rocks hoe 🖕🏾

Unknown number: ight bet, if it's like that then fuck you then

Toni❤: bye bitch

Unknown number: 🖕🏾
Read

I left that nigga right where he was at cause he ain't shit for what he did and that's on everything. Anyway, on to BIGGER and better things, DeAndre hit me last night talking about he wanted to see me and shit so imma ask him today in class what that was about. I might have got played by Compton, but I stay on my shit so he didn't break me down. Back to school, it was time for first period so I grabbed my things and walked to class dreading this boring day.

When I walked in fourth period my heart jumped into my ass. I was standing in the doorway and DeAndre was sitting right next to my desk writing in his notebook looking fine as ever. He was looking around through like he was waiting for sum so when his head snapped to the doorway, he smirked while leaning back in his seat.

Baby boy we can really skip this hoe and take it to the car, wassup?

I smiled back and started walking towards my seat making sure to take my time. His eyes followed me the whole time until I sat down next to him. I took off my book bag grabbed my notebook out of it and started doing the work that was assigned to us quietly.

"So you gon act like youn see me right here ma?"

"Oh my bad, wassup DeAndre" I said smiling at him. I knew exactly what I was doing.

"Nah Toni imma really whoop ya ass cause why you ain't been texting a nigga back?"

"I been busy" I said shrugging continuing to write.

"Busy running around with that Compton nigga? Yeah ight, I heard about y'all"

Hol up

"Hold on where you hear that at?" Suddenly intrigued in the conversation, I turned my head looking at him. He looked back at me with a nonchalant look. I hate that look. He shifted in his seat.

"It doesn't matter where I heard it from just know I know. How you got people outchea sayin you lookin fa me but you boo'd up with another nigga" he said leaning back clamping his hands together and looking directly at me.

See see what happened was-

"I was looking for you because I was interested and didn't you tell me you was interested as well and even asked me to come over yesterday?" I said turning it back on him since we asking questions today.

"I did, and I still want you to, but ion got time to be playin wit you or waiting on you to know what you want. It's even you get wit the winning or continue letting that fuck nigga walk over you, your choice" he said turning around in his seat and doing his work not paying me no mind anymore. Ian know he was gone snap like that.

Nigga said come fuck with the winning team like who tf you talking to? But I kind of like it

I stared at him for few more seconds still shocked at what he said before also turning in my seat and doing my work as well. Minutes felt like hours as the clock slowly ticked. When the bell finally rang for us to go to fifth block, I packed up my things so I could leave before DeAndre but by the time I was done he was gone. I looked up to see him at the doorway waiting for me I'm guessing. I picked my bag up and walked to the doorway stopping to looking at him.

"What?" I asked. He sized me up briefly before speaking.

"Remember what I said". And with that he walked away into the hallway to his next class. I watched him leave before sighing and walking out as well.

This is going to be a long week.