Nine

"I heard you bitches was looking for me, bitch here I go. I heard you bitches was looking for me. Bitch here I go"

August 25th

Toni

Your favorite is now back in school after being suspended for three days for beating a out of line hoe up. And if you guys were ever wondering, yes Jamar broke up with her for trying me. So not only did she get suspended and get her ass whooped, but she lost her man too. That's what she get for fucking with me. Anyway, I know I had a lot of work to make up for my classes and I needed to find DeAndre and spit game to his fine ass. I don't think he really stunting me but when we have a actual conversation besides the one we had in history that one time, he would actually see that I'm mad cool.

So when I got to school people were looking at me more than usual and niggas that I didn't know was dapping me up from left to right. It was very unusual to be getting this much attention for fighting but I hope it stop cause these people are mad weird. Anyway, first period was the same old same old, boring and extensive. When I got to 2nd period I saw the boy from Compton already sitting there just looking around while everyone chatted. I decided to take a seat by him putting my things on the table.

"Somebody looking a lil antisocial" I said loud enough for him to hear. He whipped his head in my direction before smiling. "Nah I just don't know nobody here fr, where yo fine ass been at for the past three days" he asked. I blushed and rolled my eyes. We really going back to this flirting thing I see.

"For your information I've been suspended for beating somebody daughter up, I'm sure you heard" I say leaning down putting my elbows on the table. By the way we had a sub today so everybody was either talking or doing the work the teacher assigned  while gone.

"So you the one everybody been talking about huh?" He said smirking. "Yep that's me, I see you missed me since you asking for my whereabouts" I said smirking as well. He laughed while licking his lips.

Okay don't do that now

"I guess you caught me red handed ma" he said looking dead at me with this look that might be making my panties wet right now. Lord help me. "You know you never told me your name after all this time". I been meaning to ask for his name but it always slipped my mind but now I had to ask. "Darius" he said sizing me up with the same look he had before.

A fine name for a fine ass boy

"That's a suiting name for you" I say looking at him. "And what's that supposed to mean" he said leaning into me. I looked away. "Meaning a fine name for a fine ass boy". He laughed. "Oh word?" He said. "Yep" I said beginning to do my work. As I attempted to do my work, I felt him staring at me from my peripheral vision. When I looked at him, he still continued to look at me with such intensity.

"What are you looking at me like that for" I asked him. "Cause I can, I can look at chu now?" He said chuckling. While he chuckled I just looked at him. He looked good today with a basic black tee with a gold chain and black jeans to match. Small gold hoops also adorned his ears along with a gold bracelet on his wrist as well.

I wonder who he trying to dress up for

I was still staring at him before I was brought back to attention from him talking. " I see the tables have turned, what'chu looking at?" He said smirking knowing damn well I was looking at him. "Nun nun" I said going back to doing my work. The rest of the period was calm with the class being filled with a reasonable tone of chatter. Just as I turned my work in, the bell rung signaling it was time to go to 3rd period. I went back to my seat to gather my things. As I put my bookbag on my shoulder, Darius stepped in front of me looking as if he had something to say.

"Aye before you leave I was wondering can I get yo number so I can you know text you about the work if I need help since you smart and shit" he said looking at me. I smirked while silently saying yes because this man want my number and I'll be more than happy to give it to him.

"You sure that's why you want my number" I asked cocking my head to the side while balancing my weight on one foot. "I mean yea, but Ian gone lie you cute as fuck and it seems like you got a good head on your shoulders so I would love to kick it wit'chu" he said rubbing his lips. I looked at him before breaking out into a smile. "Sure" I said while grabbing his phone and putting my number in making sure to save it under my name. I gave it back to him and bidded him goodbye before walking to lunch.

After that, I went to lunch seeing Nia and Jamar intently having a serious conversation. I walked up to the table loudly disturbing the two conversation and greeting them. They both looked at me saying hey before going back to their conversation from before.

"So y'all just going to ignore me like that?" I asked looking between the two. Once again nothing was said to me. I frowned and decided to sit somewhere else since they were acting like some hoes. I decided to sit at this table that was by the open window with a great view. Taking out my phone so I won't be lonely and bored, I unlocked it to see a text from a unknown number.

Unknown number: you look mad lonely ma, need some company?

I looked up to see if anyone was looking my way and to my dismay everyone was minding their business.
I looked back down at my phone seeing another message come through.

Unknown number: look to ya left shorty

I look to my left seeing Darius looking at me while smirking before laughing . I rolled my eyes before texting him back.

To unknown number: boy stfu. If I look so lonely then why don't you join me

I sent the message while smiling looking back to my left at his face expression. He read it with a impressed look before he started typing. He put his phone down while mine beeped with a message.

Dee 💕: nah you can bring that ass over here tho

I laughed before sending another message. I then grabbed my tray and went to the table he was seated at. I sat down across from him while he leaned up resting his elbows on the table in front of him and linking his hands. I laughed at him before starting a conversation that lasted all the way through lunch as I ate my food. When lunch was over, he walked me back to class as we still talked. Stopping in front of my 3rd period door I turned to look at him.

"Well this is it" I said walking rocking back and front on my heels. He shook his head and chuckled. "What you acting all nervous for" he asked walking up a lit bit on me. He was way taller than me so I had to look up at him. "Who said I was nervous?" I said backing up until my back hit the lockers. He moved forward until we was almost chest to chest. He leaned down licking his lips before speaking.

Lord if I fart or sum while he this close Imma be embarrassed.

"It's all in ya body language" he said in my ear before leaning up with his infamous smirk. "But in all serious though, Imma catch you later T a nigga can't be late to class again" he said starting to walk away. I watched as he left walking like one leg was longer than the other. I shook my head while smiling to my self before walking into class.

Before I knew it, I was 3:00 and I was walking to my car. While walking I was talking to one of my team mates, discussing that we should start back running at the track to get ready for indoor. As we finished up, I told them goodbye and walked the rest of the way seeing Nia posted up at my car. I rolled my eyes and went to get in on the driver's side. "The fuck do you want" I said leaning up against the side of my car. Nia sighed. "Look I know you mad at me but I got some juicy ass shit to tell you. I was going to tell you earlier but yo ass disappeared after Jamar and I ignored you to talk". "Exactly y'all ignored me" I said giving her a frown. Nia rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Girl tighten up, I heard that Liah' s goon ass friends was looking for you" she said getting in the car. I got in the car as well. "Listen, I don't care. They just mad cause I whooped their leader ass". I said while pulling out the school lot making my way home. "Girl what the fuck ever, just make sure yo ass stay out of trouble before yo goofy ass not be able to run this season" Nia said laughing at me. "Bitch shut up before I throw you out my car" I said laughing while continuing to drive home.