Eight

"See I learned I can't change bitches I only change how I deal wit em, can't chill wit em, can't speak my mind and keep it real wit em"

August 21th, 2019

Toni

I woke up today in a good mood and everything, but when I got to school shit went south. Turns out rumors were made up overnight and niggas been gossiping saying that I fuck with Jamar and shit like that which isn't true. Everybody and they mama should know that Jamar is strictly a friend to me, I got interest in someone else but hoes just don't stop like clockwork. I didn't pay attention to it because I knew it wasn't true so why give a bunch of lying ass people the time of day when I could mind my business and keep it moving? Exactly,  but it seem like some people can't do that and when I say some people I mean Liah,  Jamar's girlfriend. 

The other day she approached me, I guess on some woman to woman shit these girls be saying these days and confronted me about the rumors. I told her that they weren't  true and that Jamar and I are simply just friends but I guess this hoe have thin skin because she seem to believe random ass people rather than the person who really knows the truth. And plus if she had a sense of security within herself and relationship she shouldn't worried about what others have to say or have said because she know what's up but tuh, I guess not. Either Jamar hasn't been holding it down or she believes everything she hears and I'm leaning more on the second option. Anyway, after I told her that we were just friends, she started yelling at me talking about I'm capping and that her friends saw me grabbing on him and etc in the hallway. 

When she said that I looked at her ass stupid because I knew her goon ass friends saw us and that they were going to twist some shit up and lie to her. So I told her once again, that its not true and I wasn't going to waste my time and argue with her. When I said that I guess she took that to heart because for the past couple days shorty keep making subliminals at me on snap talking about she going to beat my ass and all that.  I didn't entertain it caused your girl not trying to entertain negative energy, I'll just let her keep talking to the damn wall cause surely she not beating my ass and that's on HER mama. 

So moving forward I was living my best life until this bitch decided to step out her character so I had to step out of mine. Let me give y'all a little flashback from the other day of what happened.

Flashback

I was at lunch and I was at a round table with Jamar and Nia causally eating lunch when shit popped off. DeAndre, the boy I had a crush on? He decided to sit table at the table with me and we had a nice conversation. I was talking to him when all of a sudden I felt somebody bump me hard as hell in my back out of nowhere. I whipped my head around quick to see  Liah and her bum ass friends walking away from out table while looking back at me and laughing. I decided to ignore it cause if we were going to fight she gon throw the first punch so I can whoop this hoe out of self defense. 

Anyway, I went back to doing what I was doing before I was rudely interrupted until I felt something hit me in the back of my head. I ignored it the first time, the second time I looked behind me to see Liah and her friends throwing shit from the table behind us. Nia asked me what the fuck was going on between me and Liah and I told her along with Jamar who was also seated at the table. Once I finished quickly telling the story, Liah decided to walk up to out table and start shit. She walked around and sat in Jamar's lap who sat across me at the table. She then looked directly at me while everybody just looked at the interaction between us.

"Tf you looking at" I said to her. She just rolled her eyes and shifted in Jamar's lap. "You bitch" she said back. Nia made a face at her response before she spoke. "Now what you not going to do is come over here being all disrespectful" she said before she looked back at me. I mouthed a 'Thank You' before looking back at this girl.

"How about you shut the fuck up? This between me and yo hoe ass friend" she said putting her finger in Nia's face. Nia was about to get up before I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the seat. Jamar pulled Liah out his lap into a seat beside him before grilling her.

"Tf is your problem? Why you come over here wit allat?" He said meaning mugging her. She mugged him as well. " Because I been hearing that you and Toni got sum going in behind my back and I came to confront this bitch about it" she said turning her head to look at me. By this time DeAndre dipped because it was past his lunch period so it was just us four at the table. I scoffed before rolling my eyes as well.

"Ain't nun going on with us Liah so why you doing the most disrespecting my friends" Jamar said grabbing her arm so she payed attention to him.

"You think I'm fucking stupid to believe that?" She said ripping her arm from his grasp. I spoke up.

"Shidd yo ass might be. You was stupid enough to believe random rumors who knows what yo goofy ass believe" I said directly at her. Next thing I know everything happened in slow motion. She quickly jumped out her seat and lunged at me from across the table. Before she could hit me I got up and moved making her fall over the edge of the table into the ground. I grabbed her by her collar and punched her dead in her face before she swung back hitting me in the jaw. I ate it while picking her up and slamming this hoe on the table while getting on top repeatedly punching her in the face. A crowd gathered around us recording and screaming at the fight. Jamar tried to break it up but Nia pulled him back allowing us to fight.

I kept punching her while she wildly squirmed  under me trying to get up. "Get off of me bitch!" She yelled covering her face."Shut up hoe!" I yelled back. She tried to hit me in my face to stop me but I dodged it giving that hoe a two piece in her jaw. Before I knew it, I was being lifted off her and she took the opportunity to grab my braids to hit me so I snatched my arm out of the random person's grip and socked her ass in the nose which bled after I did it. She immediately let go of my hair to hold her nose, while the principal and security held me back and dragged me to the office with her as well."I'm the big dog bitch!" I screamed at her while I was still being dragged away. Long story short I got suspended for three days for breaking her nose while she got suspended for a week for starting it. Ion even care, all I know is that I may have got in trouble and got sent home, but that bitch got sent home with a broken nose and a ass whooping. Ian want to have to put it on her but she had it coming.

Moral of the story is, don't always believe the hype, cause you just might get yo ass whooped in the process just ask Liah LMAO.

A/N
Another chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoy. Remember to vote, comment and share, I love you guys xxx
-Tae